Model Cars Magazine Forum

3D Scale Parts

I have quite a few of their parts saved in my ebay watched items. Very cool and unique stuff for sure. But I haven't seen any of it in person yet. 

Honestly, in my opinion the prices seem kind of high. A set of 4 1/25 wheels and tires is $40. From Rep+Min, the tops in resin casting in my opinion, is $10-20. Sure, 3D Scale Parts has free shipping, but still.

Edited by Mr. Metallic

• 2 years later...

I bought these Baja bug Jackman style wheels from them.  They look and fit great with the tires (front are from ford truck kit, rears are Modelhaus) great but IMO, the were a little pricy at$40 plus shipping and they took kind of a long time to get to me. I have since been looking for a cheaper alternative. Haven't found one yet.

20221019_120626.thumb.jpg.b496002624a3e04bacd734b6ab779f84.jpg

1 hour ago, Mike C. said:

I bought these Baja bug Jackman style wheels from them.  They look and fit great with the tires (front are from ford truck kit, rears are Modelhaus) great but IMO, the were a little pricy at$40 plus shipping and they took kind of a long time to get to me. I have since been looking for a cheaper alternative. Haven't found one yet.

20221019_120626.thumb.jpg.b496002624a3e04bacd734b6ab779f84.jpg

Nice, but like I said, they seem almost twice the price of others... definitely an investment. 

• 2 weeks later...