Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya Fiat 500F

GeeBee

4 hours ago, slusher said:

I really want to build one of these kits sometime just never got around to getting a kit they are not cheap...so I have everything in primer. I like your system Geoff.

Just makes it easier,  I use a single action Badger 200 for primer, then switch over to my Paasche VLS for the colour coats.

9 minutes ago, Dann Tier said:

Looking forward to seeing the kolor on it!!

I'm just hoping the paint i have is ok, it's the old cellulose type paint, which I've had in the cupboard for 7 years, yes, that's how long I've been planning on building a Fiat 500.

4 minutes ago, GeeBee said:

I'm just hoping the paint i have is ok, it's the old cellulose type paint, which I've had in the cupboard for 7 years, yes, that's how long I've been planning on building a Fiat 500.

Wow!, i dont know anything aboot that kind of paint, but i'm hoping it all goes perfectly for you!!!

6 minutes ago, Dann Tier said:

Wow!, i dont know anything aboot that kind of paint, but i'm hoping it all goes perfectly for you!!!

Fingers crossed, it should be ok, it will need a good stir for sure, but it's been sealed in a can since I bought it, luckily it's pure un-thinned paint, I'll find out very soon.