Model Cars Magazine Forum

9 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

I would like to get a new TRX, but it won't fit my budget!

Truck's looking good!

you cant just hand over 100 K for a 700+ HP truck ???  I was blown away  when they announced the first run was sold out !  

I had to walk out for a peek at my 2020s Bighorns lights, they would be  challenging, but you'll nail them !  somehow even w my poverty level truck I scored the awesome LED upgraded lights

Thanks Joe. 
I just happen to have a Scenes Unlimited Reese hitch in my parts box and decided to see if it would work on the RAM. It turned out to be one of the easiest ones that I’ve installed. It’s hard to see some of it in the pictures with everything being black. 

7A96B352-9187-41D6-9C32-87B27CF8EA88.jpe
3AEF7E47-A262-4784-94AB-38607DDBEA7F.jpe

I’m getting even closer now to finish. I’ve got the interior in the cab now after several attempts it fits like a very tight glove. I’ve also been installing the front inside fender wells. Looking like I may be able to finish this one sometime tomorrow. Here’s what the test fitting looks like now. Thanks for everyone’s comments and support on my build here. 
4A87F3CC-61F9-42E9-B292-21A22F5499E4.jpe
98933B62-CB8C-48CD-BB04-C5605A817E9B.jpe

I’ve been watching this one along the way, I’ve got to admit that at first not having seen one of these in white, I wasn’t sure how I felt about the white, but this thing looks Awesome!!! You have really been knocking this one out too! Very detailed for sure!! I can’t wait to see this one finished.

This is really looking awesome. The finished product is amazing, I just looked at it over in the under glass section.

For anyone looking to build this kit, this thread will be excellent reference material and inspiration for years to come.

Edited by vincen47

On 1/11/2021 at 10:48 AM, kilrathy10 said:

It is looking pretty awesome, Man... I really like all the details this model has to offer.... Awesome...

Thanks JT

On 1/11/2021 at 11:00 AM, AmericanMuscleFan said:

Less than 2 months to build a detailed and tricky model like this is a big achievement Dan!  But speaking big and complex thing, you have already proved that you can deliver...  The RAM looks awesome and it was a good "how to" for everyone who bought this kit, thanks for my friend!!! ?

Thanks Francis the fun factor in building the RAM kept me busy with it with any of my free time I had. I’m glad that you liked my “ how to”   

On 1/11/2021 at 11:15 AM, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

I’ve been watching this one along the way, I’ve got to admit that at first not having seen one of these in white, I wasn’t sure how I felt about the white, but this thing looks Awesome!!! You have really been knocking this one out too! Very detailed for sure!! I can’t wait to see this one finished.

Thanks Brian with this still being a new truck I was able to use the RAM web site to build the truck and check out all the different color selections on it before I decided what color I was going to use. 

On 1/11/2021 at 7:52 PM, vincen47 said:

This is really looking awesome. The finished product is amazing, I just looked at it over in the under glass section.

For anyone looking to build this kit, this thread will be excellent reference material and inspiration for years to come.

Thanks Vincent I’m sure that A&N’s TRX that’s going to be coming will build up very similar to this one.