Model Cars Magazine Forum

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, catpack68 said:

Not gonna be able to finish my build up.It took a while to recover from getting Covid/double pneumonia and suffering from the ole builders block.Hopefully if there is BRBO for  for next year I will join in!

Glad to hear your over the medical stuff, sounds like ya fought a monster battle and came out on top ! Theres a post going for next yrs brbo hope to see ya join up 

I bumped all the finishers for this years brbo to the top..one build from last yr snuck past my steller eyesight..

Tomo is the deadline, and I'll put up the poll post for the voting  ! 

A huge thank you to everyone who participated whether ya finished or not, and special thanks to our Peoples Choice prize sponsor this year Gary Wallace. Its our aftermarket community that allows us to upgrade our builds into models never offered or build that special truck that holds memories for ya ..its possible with their continuous support. 

Thanks again

Jeff

The cannon has sounded, and the winner of the 2021 BRBO is Dan Slade aka Mopar- D with his Dan Gurney race car hauler. Congrats on a fantastic build. 

Thanks again everyone who entered the 21 BRBO whether it was a finished build or not, we truely had a fun year 

23 hours ago, gotnitro? said:

The cannon has sounded, and the winner of the 2021 BRBO is Dan Slade aka Mopar- D with his Dan Gurney race car hauler. Congrats on a fantastic build. 

Thanks again everyone who entered the 21 BRBO whether it was a finished build or not, we truely had a fun year 

Thanks Jeff and also thanks for your time hosting 2021 BRBO. 

15 hours ago, wayne00 said:

Congratulations to Mopar- D, it was a well-deserved win.

I enjoyed the challenge in 2021 and I'm looking forward to the competition this year.

rog😁

Thanks Roger I’m close on choosing what my 2022 BRBO build will be. 

13 hours ago, landman said:

Congratulations Dan. Well deserved.👌

Thanks Pat. 

Sorry I wasn't able to complete mine but my new job of railroad crew shuttle driver is an on call 24-7 position 

One where you get sleep as you can pays good but modeling took a major hit 

Kudos to those that won and completed their builds 

Edited by Vince66

• Xingu unpinned this topic