Model Cars Magazine Forum

A&N Resin Ford Raptor kit

modelercarl

In conversation with one of the owners of A&N Resin about an issue with their Dodge Ram kit, I mentioned they should offer a Kit of the Ford Raptor pickup.  He informed me that they have that in their schedule.  They are developing 6 kits of big rigs right now and then they are doing the Ford Raptor.  He anticipates having the Ford kit ready for release in August-September 2021.  In addition he mentioned that they are planning to offer various styles of each US pickup kit in the future including the Dodge and Ford releases.

Just now, modelercarl said:

In conversation with one of the owners of A&N Resin about an issue with their Dodge Ram kit, I mentioned they should offer a Kit of the Ford Raptor pickup.  He informed me that they have that in their schedule.  They are developing 6 kits of big rigs right now and then they are doing the Ford Raptor.  He anticipates having the Ford kit ready for release in August-September 2021.  In addition he mentioned that they are planning to offer various styles of each US pickup kit in the future including the Dodge and Ford releases.

That's awesome news. I was hoping they were going to do a Raptor. Did they specify which Gen?

2 hours ago, the other Mike S. said:

Didn't Revell offer both new and old style Raptors recently?

Yes,  they did both Gens in 1/25, and both are snappers

The Gen1 is a very nicely detailed kit. The interior and chassis are very well detailed. 

The Gen2 looks good but it's just got a basic mostly flat chassis and the interior is detailed but not nearly 

as much as the Gen1 kit.

If A&N does a Raptor I hope its a quad cab as both the Revel kits are just the "super cab" and not the "super crew"