Model Cars Magazine Forum

48 Lincoln

philo426

Beautiful Lincoln! I’ve pulled that kit from my stash, opened it, looked at it and put it back so many times that the ink is wearing off the box. LOL. Seeing that it can be built remarkably well might be the motivation needed to keep it on the bench next time.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:07 AM, BeakDoc said:

Beautiful Lincoln! I’ve pulled that kit from my stash, opened it, looked at it and put it back so many times that the ink is wearing off the box. LOL. Seeing that it can be built remarkably well might be the motivation needed to keep it on the bench next time.

I've done the same thing.  Nice work on that Lincoln, what color did you use?

• 3 weeks later...

Hats off to you for building this beast. Heck, hats off to you for even starting this beast. This kit is the bane of my existence; it is my Moby Dick, my Darth Vader, and some hybridized thing even worse than either. It is Darth Dick, and is the reason my eyes twitch and my heart skips a beat before I open any model kit box now. It promises much more than it can deliver, but you have managed to whip it into an actual car model. You are my hero. You can build ANYTHING!