Model Cars Magazine Forum

Atlantis models for 2021 !!!!

gbdolfans

On 10/20/2021 at 2:45 AM, Straightliner59 said:

Uh...no. Just a change to "shipped". It's been that way for several days, now. Which leads me to believe that it hasn't, actually. B)

I saw in one of their emails that they send out that they were planning to start dispatching the Mooneyes kits late last week...so I guess we might see them THIS week.  Guess we'll see!

EDIT: didn’t see the above post before posting mine 🤪

Edited by CabDriver

57 minutes ago, CabDriver said:

I saw in one of their emails that they send out that they were planning to start dispatching the Mooneyes kits late last week...so I guess we might see them THIS week.  Guess we'll see!

EDIT: didn’t see the above post before posting mine 🤪

I am all ready to give it a new home!

• Like 1

Parts Pack Chrome Chevy Engine (loose)

Parts Pack Roadster Frame (bagged)

Parts Pack Mooneyes Dragmaster frame (bagged)

Parts Pack Roadster Speed Equipment modified (round steering wheel smaller, drag link longer) (bagged)  

Parts Pack Chrome Competition Wheels and Mags (loose)

Rubber Pie Crust slicks and skinnies on a rubber tree (loose)

Mooneyes decals (loose)

Instructions (loose)

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Straightliner59 said:

Okat. NOW, my Mooneyes has been shipped!

Mine too!  I’m excited for the kit…and to see what extra stuff is ACTUALLY in the box (and see it).  Curious about the new tires too.

This has been mentioned before, but I wonder what else Atlantis can do to maximize that M👀neyes licensing whilst they’ve got it.  I’m a sucker for anything with that logo on…

I believe that roadster chassis is in there because one piece is needed for the dragster.  What was originally a tow bar was reworked to create a radius rod for the dragster's front suspension.

If that is the case, then between the rest of that pack and the leftover parts on the other trees, you should be able to build a complete roadster chassis, minus engine, tires, and body of course.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wrenchr said:

I'm impressed with it, the tires look great IMHO. Crips parts.

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

Guys....whoever dreamed that in a million years we would be able to buy newly molded parts of the original Revell Parts Pack suspension and chassis parts????   Not this guy, that is for sure. 

What a great moment for the hobby.  Thanks to Peter V. and the entire Atlantis team!!! 

TIM  

• Like 7

eBay sellers parting out this kit in 3-2-1.......!

Kit looks awesome. I'll bet Round2 narrow piecrust slicks will fit on this kit too. And, there are some nice extra wheels on the chrome tree. Talk about feeding the Parts Box!

Bring on the Fiat!

• Like 1