Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
martinfan5

Mmmm, Cup O Noodles, Completed.

Built the Cup O Noodles kit, fun kit, no glue , no paint.   I built it for a live stream so I was sort of in a hurry, I am going use that as the excuse for some the pieces not properly seated or aligned, I am going to go back take care of those issues.

cup1-vi.jpg
cup2-vi.jpg
cup3-vi.jpg

Edited by martinfan5

Ok, this looks silly, but still fun to build.  The color of "food" parts looks a bit off.  Needs some judicious airbrushing of more realistic colors.  :)

I am tempted to build mine but with all I have going on I cannot open a kit with a clear conscience. So I'll live through you and enjoy yours.

martinfan5 . It looks good , it doesn't qualify for" Gluebomb" status! LOL .Imagine in 20 years a listing  on E-bay ." glue bomb cup of noodles" model kit not  complete, just missing all the shrimp!

Nice im-pasta, my sister bet me i couldn't build a car from noodles, you should have seen her face when i drove pasta. I guess since you built it in a hurryyou were c-ramen. Can we all this a mock-eroni. sorry for the puns