Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Dragline said:

The Heck? Is it a kit? From your mind? We need to know.....

 

Very cool.

Just some parts box headers and some scratch building. Got the idea from a post on FB. Plan on building a full size one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 12:24 AM, Pat Minarick said:

Just some parts box headers and some scratch building. Got the idea from a post on FB. Plan on building a full size one.

I'll take a full size one too !!   That's the coolest thing I've seen in a quite a while . Thanks for posting and really good to see your work again ! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 12:08 AM, Dragline said:

Truly a great idea and well executed bro...

Thank you ,not my original idea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TooOld said:

I'll take a full size one too !!   That's the coolest thing I've seen in a quite a while . Thanks for posting and really good to see your work again ! :D

Thank you.  I've been building , just not finishing anything ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Pat, that little beast is awesome! It’s like a hot rodded big wheel. Nice work. 
Cheers, Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2020 at 6:37 PM, 89AKurt said:

Very creative!  Like the chain detail, is it a real chain?

Thanks,Its the pedals from a custom bike out of a kit. Can't remember which one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2020 at 9:16 PM, Steve H said:

Hi Pat, that little beast is awesome! It’s like a hot rodded big wheel. Nice work. 
Cheers, Steve

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2020 at 7:52 AM, James2 said:

The Tuttle's are building pedal bikes!

I'm sure that would cause an argument ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...