Model Cars Magazine Forum

83 Oldsmobile Toronado

Grzegorz

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2020 at 8:20 AM, Grzegorz said:

Here is my new built, i use my resin 82 eldorado as a starting point.

66c9e9f42c7a81e1med.jpg

6b38f1ee569d83acmed.jpg

3a2e67977c6ff71amed.jpg

106dc34021fa5363med.jpg

3ad2ecbc0f61ef74med.jpg

d18de4f019c96301med.jpg

289dc242aef91c6emed.jpg

364709ff840c4cd2med.jpg

94cf307ece638878med.jpg

cd6d14a6448ef730med.jpg

I am hoping you can make 1 for me to look like my real car below? My Toronado had a sunroof. 

spacer.png

are you able to do this blue one above? She was my baby and an ex girlfriend made sure to have it go to wreckers.  My heart will forever be broken because that car and myself went everywhere.  She was part of me.  I am trying to find a way that I can have her back.  She had a sunroof.  The darker blue picture is what she was like except the back of roof was a lighter blue.  Are you able to do this?  Yours is pretty close, except of colour...maybe you can use somewhat of what you did and change the colour?

Here is to hoping,

Gary Latendresse

On 2/6/2021 at 10:17 PM, Gary@latendressefamily.com said:

I am hoping you can make 1 for me to look like my real car below? My Toronado had a sunroof. 

spacer.png

are you able to do this blue one above? She was my baby and an ex girlfriend made sure to have it go to wreckers.  My heart will forever be broken because that car and myself went everywhere.  She was part of me.  I am trying to find a way that I can have her back.  She had a sunroof.  The darker blue picture is what she was like except the back of roof was a lighter blue.  Are you able to do this?  Yours is pretty close, except of colour...maybe you can use somewhat of what you did and change the colour?

Here is to hoping,

Gary Latendresse

PM send.thanks

• 3 weeks later...

wow this is cool! I have been looking all over for Resin Rivs, Toronados, and Eldos more looking than intending to buy but knowledge of this is cool. I had a 92 Riv which I hoped someone would cast or 3d Model but sadly nobody seems to like the 89-93 Body as much as me lol. Cool builds for sure great work!