Model Cars Magazine Forum

John Belushi documentary ??

NYLIBUD

I have always been a huge fan of John Belushi.Has anyone seen the new documentary on him,simply titled “BELUSHI”?Great coverage on his life,that unfortunately was cut off way to short at 33,when he was found dead in his hotel room in LA from an apparent drug overdose.There was also Chris Farley who always said he idolized John Belushi.He too died of a drug overdose,also at the age of 33.

35429C38-E03B-47F5-B492-EFB6FBD21E4E.jpeg

77195CD9-7963-4CA2-9E33-77BBD448A4A5.jpeg

013832F8-499D-40B4-8DC3-E02C77515320.jpeg

I've limited my Funko purchases (due to space) but had to have John "Bluto" Blutarsky (pic plagiarized from the Internet).  They need to do one of him in the Dean's office when the Delta's get their midterm grades.....

Still a big fan of his work on SNL as well as movies so I will need to watch it

K-Dog and Fish - "Double Secret Probation" won't keep us... | Facebook

Edited by HomerS

21 hours ago, Mike 1017 said:

I also have not watched my recording yet. Loved him on Saturday Night Live. IMO he sucked in Animal House. 

Wait,what,how can u not like him in Animal House?He was hilarious.He made the movie what it was.FOOD FIGHT!!!!???.Toga toga toga.Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?They took the bar,the whole %#*@& bar!!!!.Now however IMO 1941,and Neighbors were pretty lousy movies..Anyway,watch the documentary.Its definitely worth it.Of course the ending is sad.

4C2158F8-3C27-4ECC-8CF9-862AA26E40C1.jpeg

EFBBF32D-8537-49AB-A8E9-B1362F0C59DA.jpeg

2C8CCD48-BA93-4204-ACF2-02A544CB97C6.jpeg

Edited by NYLIBUD