Model Cars Magazine Forum

80's Dirt Late Model

if yall want an updated late model dirt car, go here...all 3-d printed... www.customdirtcars.com      click on.. project dirt late model project.. also his shapeways store..check out his facebook page..also photos on it... then 1/24 dirt late model project..dwight has complete body,frame,rack an pinion steering,complete quick change rearend,an a lot of parts to finish it with...oldr-n-drt

8 hours ago, oldr-n-drt said:

if yall want an updated late model dirt car, go here...all 3-d printed... www.customdirtcars.com      click on.. project dirt late model project.. also his shapeways store..check out his facebook page..also photos on it... then 1/24 dirt late model project..dwight has complete body,frame,rack an pinion steering,complete quick change rearend,an a lot of parts to finish it with...oldr-n-drt

Thanks Hairy!! I just ordered the asphalt body and chassis.   

On 12/25/2020 at 1:33 PM, wrenchr said:

It makes me want to put some goggles on..... :) 

Remember my first sprint car race, me and my Brother laughing at everyone wearing goggles until the first lap. Got pelted with the clay.  

Lol, live and learn right!?