Model Cars Magazine Forum

Clearly Scale at Model Builder's Warehouse

Hi Folks,

Jeremy of Clearly Scale has been slowly rebuilding his company. We here at MBW have received our first shipment of goodies.  Quality is the same great stuff that he has always been known for.  4  engine sets including the Hellcat and 4 different  sets of seats are now in stock.  2021 will see more and more items from his catalog.  At this time his online store is still closed.  He does still post on Facebook.  Jeremy can also be reached at....clearlyscale@gmail.com

https://www.modelbuilderswh.com/collections/detail-parts/clearly-scale

Thanks,

Randy

IMG_1168.thumb.JPG.899d2fb378853f53e53a1f2fd55ab3d6.JPG

IMG_1170.thumb.JPG.69801243751c63117a8a52030374682e.JPG

I'm happy to know that the man (Jeremy) behind this business is doing better and is fully recovering from his past health issues.  I'm not on FB so I wondering to know if all (or most) of the previous products listed on the Clearly Scale web site few months ago will be available again including the 2015 Revell Challenger Hellcat conversion kit?

On 12/26/2020 at 3:41 PM, Randy D said:

Francis,   At this time the Hellcat conversion set is available thru Jeremy only...shoot him an email at   clearlyscale@gmail.com

The plan is to bring back the whole product line plus more.

Randy

Thanks Randy, I contacted them as you suggested and got a very quick response. Unparalleled customer service from them, it's a real pleasure to do business with people like them, I can't wait to see the quality of their product!   By teaming up with you, they made a good choice sir... ??

• 1 month later...

Recently got my Clearly Scale Hellcat conversion set for Revell Challenger. I'm also very pleased with the quality.

I know Jeremy had some serious health problems over the past few years, and apparently spent the last year, with some help now, clearing up back orders, myself included, from when his web store shut down.  It's nice to see positive comments on his behalf.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of his products coming out, and sounds like a lot of new stuff too, which I will be ordering through Randy.