Model Cars Magazine Forum

1910 Ford Model T ITC , 1/24 scale

dimaxion

I now opened this post . Looking at my typos .. Aheeem . I fixed all those today . I am somewhat dyslexic . I'm sorry . Spell Check doesn't always work on my Windows 10 . I meant IMC . It was a typo as I looked at the saved search today . When I looked at the illustration I thought the back doors looked out of place . Henry did do 'running changed" . This doesn't illustrate the possibility it is a 1910 and Not a 1911 (which the Model represents) kit  . I build strings . Strings are a sequence of MY's of one make or / model or / body style or /country of origin . Yes , I have Commie cars too . Or any combinations of these choices . I m building the Entire String on Lizzies . From Titled 1909 - 1927 . Lizzies are Model T Fords . I did recently acquire a Shapeways 3 D Printed 1910/1909 T conversion . I lining up parts to replicate the 1909 . It will replicate the Twin Lever ,two pedal Early 1909 configuration . When I found the typo kit . Well , now I did not have to buy another conversion & another 1911 kit . I sorted out this error by Kit Number . Anyone have any information to view Color Charts for the 1909 - 1913 MY Lizzies ?

I did a search for the Revelle 1913 1/24 Scale Lizzy . On the Revelle site is A nonesuch. Any information would be appreciated please ..   .Thanx 

A case of misplacing a Post , sorry 

24002 ICM 1/24 American Passenger Car Model T Touring 1910

Edited Sunday at 04:34 AM by dimaxion

Okay, I think I'm understanding what you're after a bit more now. Revell does have a '12 Model T, but it's 1/16 and a pretty ancient tool of Japanese origin I believe - first got that kit in an Entex box in 1973, if memory serves. Still have a Minicraft reissue.

s-l1600.jpg.49ce5c9d31daba2e14a9b72361fe164d.jpg

Don't have color charts, but the scheme on this one is based on some research of restored Model Ts (and this is the roadster version of that 1/24 ICM 1910 kit, new as of 5 years ago):

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Chuck Kourouklis said:

Okay, I think I'm understanding what you're after a bit more now. Revell does have a '12 Model T, but it's 1/16 and a pretty ancient tool of Japanese origin I believe - first got that kit in an Entex box in 1973, if memory serves. Still have a Minicraft reissue.

s-l1600.jpg.49ce5c9d31daba2e14a9b72361fe164d.jpg

Don't have color charts, but the scheme on this one is based on some research of restored Model Ts (and this is the roadster version of that 1/24 ICM 1910 kit, new as of 5 years ago):

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

TY for sharing . Beautiful Replica 1912 Lizzy . The Cherry Wood Firewall is perfection . Thanx