Model Cars Magazine Forum
Jeffcad

Family meeting, my 2020 Cadillac builds.

Hi guys.

Sharing with you my Cadillac builds\conversions\restorations of the year. Was a good one again, and many more conversions on the way for 2021.

cad1.JPG

cad2.JPG

cad3.JPG

cad4.JPG

cad5.JPG

cad6.JPG

cad7.JPG

cad8.JPG

cad9.JPG

cad10.JPG

cad11.JPG

cad12.JPG

Wholly Carp!  No wonder the rest of us can't find any Caddies!  Jean-Phillipe has them ALL!

Great looking fleet. Really great looking fleet!

??

Wow, very clean Caddies !! Put your supercool collection on a baseplate with a Cadillac dealership, would make a great diorama!

They are all so cleanly painted and detailed trim. 

Very interesting collection, all Caddy's who'd a thought??       My long gone Dad always wanted one, never did rest his soul.

13 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

Wow! Talk about sticking to a theme!  Super grouping. Just how many Caddys did you build this year?

Hi Tom, thanks !.

The Cadillacs you see here on the pictures are the ones I've made this year. 10 Cadillacs in fact, as shown on the first 2 pics. I have about 10 more for 2021 ! :P

13 hours ago, Michael F said:

Wow, very clean Caddies !! Put your supercool collection on a baseplate with a Cadillac dealership, would make a great diorama!

Hi Michael, thanks !

Funny you said that, I am planing to make a Cadillac dealership parking or Cadillac meeting dioramas for years !.

With about 60 Cadillacs like these in my collection now, I'll need room to fit them all on a 1/25 diorama ! :P

Wow,sweet! I think we're dealing with a great fan of Cadillacs. And You sir,You do everyone of them justice.

JUMPIN'JEHOSAPHAT

I love seeing dedicated collections built by someone passionate about their chosen field of interest. These are amazing. I don't have a single Cadillac in my collection but I could look at these all day long.

Cheers

Alan

Edited by alan barton

Gorgeous Cadillac conversions , I love them all !  I currently have a '62 2dr conversion in the works . :)

On 12/28/2020 at 11:25 PM, Merc-57 said:

Wow,sweet! I think we're dealing with a great fan of Cadillacs. And You sir,You do everyone of them justice.

JUMPIN'JEHOSAPHAT

Thank you very much Janne. Indeed I am crazy about that brand and only that brand. I'll try to give them all the passion my skills will allow me. :P

16 hours ago, TooOld said:

Gorgeous Cadillac conversions , I love them all !  I currently have a '62 2dr conversion in the works . :)

Hi Bob, Thank you very much. Please share that 62 when she'll be done. :)

14 hours ago, Perspective Customs said:

You are the official scale Cadillac king. All beautifully done.

Am I ? :P Cool !. Thanks very much Jay !