Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mustang Outlaw

23 hours ago, mustang1989 said:

This looks very good indeed Marcos!! Looks like it's all gathering some good steam!

Thanks Joe, this project got me too excided LOL

12 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

That chin spoiler,is that a hand made one from styrene?Looks great. 

Thanks Ron, yes is hand made with 0.010 evergreen styrene sheet, needs to add some putty to make it lookd better

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys, this is not a progress update, but is something that i fix after a fiend mentioned to me, my front wheels set wasn't the way i wanted, first picture is what basically i want to replicate, then i put my already build front wheels on the frizzier for 1hr and take them a part, and make them look like they suppose to

Front wheels centers suppose to be a spindle mount style, before i had it with a 5 bolt pattern

RnKW2PG.jpg

2nevkhn.jpg

QLhN156.jpg

m0g9w9g.jpg

I can't stress too much how I lovin this build Marcos my friend.. I've owned a lot, a whole lot of cool  1:1 cars and I always thought a notchback Mustang was one I would love to have and modify. Never will (too old and retired), but I can sure enjoy watching the outcome of this!!

7 hours ago, MeatMan said:

Awesome work!

Thank you Dennis

5 hours ago, TransAmMike said:

I can't stress too much how I lovin this build Marcos my friend.. I've owned a lot, a whole lot of cool  1:1 cars and I always thought a notchback Mustang was one I would love to have and modify. Never will (too old and retired), but I can sure enjoy watching the outcome of this!!

Thanks Mike, i love this project a lot, and am taking baby steps to make it right, every little step have to be well done, hope to do a great job on it