Model Cars Magazine Forum

between photos

bbowser

How are you uploading the images into you post? If you upload them all into the upload box (for lack of a better term), then click the "+" sign at the upper left corner of each image individually, you can have complete control over where and when each image appears in the body of your post. That way, you can add text then add the image as desired.

4 hours ago, bbowser said:

That makes sense.  I didn't think I needed to copy and paste photos, I've been uploading at the bottom.

Yes, that's how I do it, but because that doesn't automatically add them directly into the body of your post, you can control how and where they appear.

• 4 weeks later...

Using an iPad, I download the photo I want from the “download box” by touching the (+), then touch next to the right hand side of the photo I just downloaded so that the blue cursor is flashing against the right hand side of the photo, then touch the (return) button. I can then start inserting text. When done with the text, simply download next photo and so on.