Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone hear from Jeffs396 ( Jeff Salem)?

mikemodeler

Has anyone heard from Jeffs396- Jeff Salem lately?  I see his last time here was April 18, 2020 and when I went to his off road forum I didn't see much recent activity. He had been working on a Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler body and chassis and was wondering if he had ever got it to the point of casting? I have been toying with the idea of creating my own CJ-8 (and possibly CJ-6) but didn't want to start cutting up bodies if he was already well on his way with creating his.

8 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

Has anyone heard from Jeffs396- Jeff Salem lately?  I see his last time here was April 18, 2020 and when I went to his off road forum I didn't see much recent activity. He had been working on a Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler body and chassis and was wondering if he had ever got it to the point of casting? I have been toying with the idea of creating my own CJ-8 (and possibly CJ-6) but didn't want to start cutting up bodies if he was already well on his way with creating his.

He offered the Scrambler body up to a caster, but that caster stated it needed some rework to make it viable as a catalog product.

I have see some recent eBay listings under the same screen name, but I don't think Jeff has been active on the modeling forums for a while now.

• 1 year later...