Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell BMW R75/5 motorcycle from year 1973, scale 1:8

Hi Jouko,

Your work is absolutely fabulous. Especially the spokes you made are gorgeous. And I like the green you chose. In my view it's a lot better than the blue on the box. There is just one little thing you might want to change. The stand should be mounted a 180° turned so that the tips of the bent pipes will point to the rear. Just have a look to the picture on the box or the lead picture of the real green one. Or is there a special reason for mounting it the other way?

Keep up your gorgeous work. I'm excited to see that finished. Take care, Juergen

13 hours ago, HJK said:

Hi Jouko,

Your work is absolutely fabulous. Especially the spokes you made are gorgeous. And I like the green you chose. In my view it's a lot better than the blue on the box. There is just one little thing you might want to change. The stand should be mounted a 180° turned so that the tips of the bent pipes will point to the rear. Just have a look to the picture on the box or the lead picture of the real green one. Or is there a special reason for mounting it the other way?

Keep up your gorgeous work. I'm excited to see that finished. Take care, Juergen

Hello Hans-Jürgen,

Thank you for your comment and yes the stand was mounted wrong. I noticed it after I took the photos. It's  now corrected.