Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Ugliest Corvette Ever?

25 minutes ago, SCRWDRVR said:

spacer.png

Gremlin tail lights and a Lincoln tire bump....

Seems to me, getting some reproduction Widebody clips and targa bar section might be worth while so long as the metal under it isn’t rotted. If I was going to “save” that one, I wouldn’t just put it back to running, I’d save it from what it had become before it was left to mold.

13 minutes ago, RichCostello said:

There should be laws against doing these things to a Corvette(or any car). I vote for life in prison without parole.

I'm generally against public flogging as a rule, but am willing to listen to other opinions. :lol:

1 hour ago, RichCostello said:

There should be laws against doing these things to a Corvette(or any car). I vote for life in prison without parole.

Me too!

1 hour ago, Snake45 said:

I'm generally against public flogging as a rule, but am willing to listen to other opinions. :lol:

I’m all for it in this case.

And thanks for all those pics Guys.? We can’t un-see that stuff you know.?

58 minutes ago, Force said:

Ouch...the only one I don't mind about so far is the Corvette Summer car...I kind of like it.

Same here, one of my favorite movies growing up. I don't see a pattern.  :) I'm sure I'm missing one or two from the list, seen all of them more times that I can count.

Bullit, Two Lane Black Top, Corvette Summer, Heart Like a Wheel, Greased Lighting, Last American Hero, American Graffiti, Smokey and  the Bandit, Cannon Ball Run, Stroker Ace and Christine.