Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Ugliest Corvette Ever?


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

I remember this shark on Finding Nemo.

v3.jpg.8e9555dde1f2a9e398c719c58ce4a4be.jpg

 

Now that's funny!!

 

On 2/18/2021 at 1:20 AM, Venom said:

FB705B7D-F0B3-4F99-9CCE-1FBB34205926.jpeg.b7a7a4690d3dffa0b95acb8049b075ca.jpeg4CE930F3-F2F2-4836-B63C-E762A7B585BC.jpeg.e362191a82857e4179213eb354778f13.jpeg

At least this one is 70's cool!

And I as well have always liked the Corvette Summer rendition. It looks better in the movie than it does in any pics. Although actual line of sight while driving is probably pretty iffy, LOL.

httpwww-wallpaperup-com-60percent-resize-b6cd67328118a68dcbbd10ed3d8ecc7c.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Dragonhawk1066 said:

Now that's funny!!

 

At least this one is 70's cool!

And I as well have always liked the Corvette Summer rendition. It looks better in the movie than it does in any pics. Although actual line of sight while driving is probably pretty iffy, LOL.

httpwww-wallpaperup-com-60percent-resize-b6cd67328118a68dcbbd10ed3d8ecc7c.jpg

Building many movie cars....I'd buy a kit of this one. Not saying it's good looking....or I want a real one. But as a model I' LOVE to have one to display with other movie and TV vehicles. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dragonhawk1066 said:

Now that's funny!!

 

At least this one is 70's cool!

And I as well have always liked the Corvette Summer rendition. It looks better in the movie than it does in any pics. Although actual line of sight while driving is probably pretty iffy, LOL.

httpwww-wallpaperup-com-60percent-resize-b6cd67328118a68dcbbd10ed3d8ecc7c.jpg

Complete with Kmart mirrors. Hey, paint it satin black and say Leepu built it

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dave Van said:

Building many movie cars....I'd buy a kit of this one. Not saying it's good looking....or I want a real one. But as a model I' LOVE to have one to display with other movie and TV vehicles. 

Dave, there is, or at least was, a resin model of the Corvette Summer car.  I looked into it a few years ago and if I remember correctly it was around $100.  Don’t quote me on that price but I remember it wasn’t cheap.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If nothing else, this thread is proof . drugs are bad for you.

And it seems dont mix well with fiberglass resin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dave Van said:

Thanks!!! Better from the back! Still OK

I've seen worse designs on factory cars!

Looks like a natural progression from the retro-modern theme of a decade ago.

Although the purple paint is OUT!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those Burtone concepts are actually kind of cool.  I saw the white one just this past Sunday at a car event at the Larz Anderson museum in Brookline, MA.  It's one of the temporary exhibits this season.  You can only see it from the front + 3/4 angle, but it has some interesting things going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

I've seen worse designs on factory cars!

Looks like a natural progression from the retro-modern theme of a decade ago.

Although the purple paint is OUT!

Agreed though I think it would look good in black-thinking a semi-retro Batmobile.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...