Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Recommended Posts

This is the A&N “Power W” 2500 pickup full resin kit with the extra engine and suspension packages. I found this kit to be very detailed with excellent fit ups for the parts. This was a fun kit for me. For more information about my build see the WIP post. As always your comments are appreciated. 
314021E8-8228-4E81-8C27-3D2A900C1140.jpe
95AB7481-5E06-4A3D-B359-61698F63FF4A.jpe
93A7AF7F-B979-4EA6-A283-1576E37C138D.jpe
406FDC6F-8CB9-4C1A-9BE9-721B9E802DB1.jpe
DEBAF208-E8A5-4B3B-A3E1-67328F312580.jpe
D2D2373B-06E5-4FBE-97C4-C2F36F714913.jpe
4DBFFECD-98A1-4762-A6A5-77D648C1D3B3.jpe
2177C8C7-D9EE-45CD-BB19-F6C77E40229E.jpe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, you should send these photos to A&N, I’m sure they’d love to see their kit built up so beautifully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You nailed this one Dan!! Clean work! Nicely detailed!! Top notch build!! Looks Awesome!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is one cool looking model, and it is not you'll see built up often. Great job!

Right now both threads are fresh and easy to find.  But in a year or two it will be harder to find the build thread.  For future reference, all the build details for this finished model are in

Few years down the road someone looking at this Under Glass thread will appreciate this. I'm speaking from personal experience.

IMO, more people should post a link to each thread.  I'm also not sure about why we need to separate the In-progress and finished models.  To me it would make more sense to follow the build progress (from start to beauty shots) in a single thread. But that's not how the forum is laid out.

Edited by peteski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2021 at 5:40 AM, Intmd8r said:

Awesome!

Thanks Steve. 

On 1/11/2021 at 3:18 PM, Dandydan said:

Nice build Dan. 

Thank you Dan. 

On 1/11/2021 at 4:45 PM, PappyD340 said:

SWEET!

Thanks Larry 

On 1/11/2021 at 7:56 PM, vincen47 said:

Wow, you should send these photos to A&N, I’m sure they’d love to see their kit built up so beautifully.

Thanks I have already sent them and they were glad to see them. 

On 1/11/2021 at 8:23 PM, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

You nailed this one Dan!! Clean work! Nicely detailed!! Top notch build!! Looks Awesome!!!

 

On 1/11/2021 at 8:29 PM, peteski said:

That is one cool looking model, and it is not you'll see built up often. Great job!

Right now both threads are fresh and easy to find.  But in a year or two it will be harder to find the build thread.  For future reference, all the build details for this finished model are in

Few years down the road someone looking at this Under Glass thread will appreciate this. I'm speaking from personal experience.

IMO, more people should post a link to each thread.  I'm also not sure about why we need to separate the In-progress and finished models.  To me it would make more sense to follow the build progress (from start to beauty shots) in a single thread. But that's not how the forum is laid out.

Thanks Peter for your comments on my build and for adding the link to my WIP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome, Man... It turned out great... A very nice project that fills a pretty big gap, subject wise...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, that’s phenomenal! I’ve gotta see if I can pick up one of these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 10:23 PM, slusher said:

A real sharp Dodge!!  Great work!

Thanks Carl the RAM was a fun build 

On 1/15/2021 at 1:47 AM, Bronzekeg said:

you did a fine job with this kit Dan.

Thanks Ken

On 1/15/2021 at 8:38 PM, kilrathy10 said:

Awesome, Man... It turned out great... A very nice project that fills a pretty big gap, subject wise...

Thanks JT the big gap is not only subject wise but detailed wise to. 

On 1/17/2021 at 8:20 PM, charlie8575 said:

That really came out nicely.

Charlie Larkin

Thanks Charlie 

On 1/19/2021 at 9:41 AM, BeakDoc said:

Wow, that’s phenomenal! I’ve gotta see if I can pick up one of these.

Thanks Chris they are a little expensive and takes 4-5 weeks for delivery but it’s worth it. 

3 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

I love it.

And I caved. Mine has now shipped. :)

 

 

Thanks Dan, sorry I made you get one lol not really I’m sure you will be very impressed with it and see the value in it. I’m now waiting for them to release the TRX. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 8:38 PM, kilrathy10 said:

Awesome, Man... It turned out great... A very nice project that fills a pretty big gap, subject wise...

JT is this the gap you’re referring to. 
 

6824C1F8-E066-40AC-B68B-8D100BBAF90D.jpe
8E64A5AF-B4EB-4258-A2C8-DE026A5FD70C.jpe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mopar - D said:

JT is this the gap you’re referring to. 
 

6824C1F8-E066-40AC-B68B-8D100BBAF90D.jpe
8E64A5AF-B4EB-4258-A2C8-DE026A5FD70C.jpe

LOL!!! Looks like you got all the bases covered.... I was referring to the gap in MY collection...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great job, this is awesome. I drive the real thing so I'll be getting me one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2021 at 8:01 PM, Mopar - D said:

Thanks Cliff I did a WIP on my build it’s a fun build. 

Well......looks like I dropped the ball on commenting to this beauty early on. spacer.png

What a cool subject and fabulous build this turned out to be Dan. Really impressive work brother. Hope all is going well with you buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Joe. All’s well here we lost power for about 64 hours last week but no busted pipes. You need to go over to the Big Rigs WIP and check out my Dan Gurney race car hauler. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...