Model Cars Magazine Forum

BRBO 2021 - 1938 GMC Car hauler

Thanks guys. Found an old rad in the parts bin that was big enough to suit the application. Cut off the remnants of the shroud and made a new one. Notched the rad to drop in place in the frame. Added wiring to the 348.

IMG_0617.JPG

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_0621.JPG

IMG_0622.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, gotnitro? said:

Wow Pat , hopefully your move goes smoothly.  Are you going far ? 

Funny I spotted the Captain box too , our local liquor store always tosses boxes out perfect for moving stuff , small but strong 

We are going about 300 miles South and East.Sturgeon Falls, Ontario. 

1 hour ago, slusher said:

I really hope everything goes smoothly and safe Pat. I going to miss your shop posts.

We were lucky and found a relatively nice home. One glitch though, the closing dates don't jive so we have to store everything for 10 days, load and unload twice.

Screenshot (82).png

Pat - nice looking new home  good to hear your not having to lift and move everything multiple times . My ML is selling the family farm and looking for much smaller place , luckily she's been down sizing the past yr and won't be as much to pack

• 1 month later...

The stuff is in its new quarters,mostly unpacked but far from sorted out. The display cabinet wouldn't make it around the bend in the basement stairs so I cut off the black bottom part (see the March 28 post). We're going to rig up some legs for it and stick it in the basement hallway.

26 mai  (1).JPG

26 mai  (2).JPG

26 mai  (3).JPG

26 mai.JPG