Model Cars Magazine Forum

Penske Sunoco Grand Sport Corvette

thanks guys.

58 minutes ago, Phildaupho said:

Great to see #2. Another beauty. Had to flip back to #1 to see the subtle differences. Looking forward to #3. I would really like to be able to do a series of models but do not the required discipline

Phil ,   i hear you on  the  required  discipline,  like  most if not all model builders  it's  not  easy to finish a project  when you have many other  un-built  model kits you would like to start  or finish.        i  started this   flat bed  Shelby hauler about a year ago  and   will try  to finish  after  all the Corvettes  are done.

IMG_0098 (1).JPG

2 hours ago, Venom said:

That looks sweet! Is it a curbside?

thanks   ,   Corvette  is  HRM  transkit  to make a full kit  .   Shelby  hauler  is a modified  AMT  Ford c-600  full kit with engine  and a scratch   built  flat bed.    i don't  remember if i started a topic on it.

2 hours ago, absmiami said:

That’s Penske blue ...  I’ll need some for an incoming Indy car. Whose paint did you use ?? ??

nicely done ...

thanks ,   i'm  not sure if it's  Penske  blue  but looks close to me.  i  used   Zeropaints   Lola  t70   Royal  blue   part#  ZP-1054  (over light  grey  primer)

IMG_0269.JPG