Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Charger rear-engined late Hemi Pro-Touring Concept

Claude Thibodeau

3 minutes ago, Claude Thibodeau said:

Thank you Doctor, happy you like it! You set the bar high a few years ago, so I had my work cut-out for this one...

CT

Bit more than a few years back. LOL....

I think ya cleared the bar too Claude!! Great job on this!!

Hoping to make a video someday soon of mine and get a little more in depth of what all went into it... I have in progress pics somewhere of it too.. 

On 1/28/2021 at 1:27 PM, DrKerry said:

Bit more than a few years back. LOL....

I think ya cleared the bar too Claude!! Great job on this!!

Hoping to make a video someday soon of mine and get a little more in depth of what all went into it... I have in progress pics somewhere of it too.. 

Hi Kerry!

Please do, I for one would be very interested to learn more on the "innards" of your Charger. 

CT 

5 hours ago, Claude Thibodeau said:

Hi Kerry!

Please do, I for one would be very interested to learn more on the "innards" of your Charger. 

CT 

I’ll plan on doing a video on it. I have a few build photos of it I’m planning on adding to the vid. If you want keep an eye on my YouTube.. I’ll work on putting it together in the next week or so...

On 1/30/2021 at 4:38 PM, DrKerry said:

I’ll plan on doing a video on it. I have a few build photos of it I’m planning on adding to the vid. If you want keep an eye on my YouTube.. I’ll work on putting it together in the next week or so...

Hi Kerry!

What would be the proper way to access your YouTube "account" to view those marvels?

CT

2 hours ago, Peter Lombardo said:

Wow, very well done and very unique.  Different take on a common build.

Thank you Peter!

I'm curious: what happened of your scratch-built Bonneville lakester? Last time I saw it, you were working on the vacuum-formed body, that was looking very good... Maybe I lost track, or you "suspended" the construction?

CT 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...