Model Cars Magazine Forum

84 Chevy Caprice sedan

Grzegorz

Wow Grzegorz, you keep crafting all those cars from late '70s and early '80s, and they look really good (especially for scratchbuilt).  Is there any possibility you could start a WIP thread on one of the ones you already created, or on one of your future models?  I woudl love to see how you make them.  I'm sure it would be very interesting and educational information for most of us here on the forum.

I would love to see you build a model of 1978 Olds Toronado XS with that cool looking backlight.

1978-olds-toronado-XS.jpg

On 1/25/2021 at 10:26 AM, peteski said:

Wow Grzegorz, you keep crafting all those cars from late '70s and early '80s, and they look really good (especially for scratchbuilt).  Is there any possibility you could start a WIP thread on one of the ones you already created, or on one of your future models?  I woudl love to see how you make them.  I'm sure it would be very interesting and educational information for most of us here on the forum.

I would love to see you build a model of 1978 Olds Toronado XS with that cool looking backlight.

soon will present  wip from my new resin.Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 5:26 AM, peteski said:

I know for a real one of these for sale that's been sitting for years. Actually still looks pretty solid and the price is very low. White with red leather .

I've been seriously thinking of making it my next project car if it still runs and isn't too bad underneath. [it's been sitting on pavement]

19 hours ago, Can-Con said:

I know for a real one of these for sale that's been sitting for years. Actually still looks pretty solid and the price is very low. White with red leather .

I've been seriously thinking of making it my next project car if it still runs and isn't too bad underneath. [it's been sitting on pavement]

this is very interesing version, Oldsmobile, didn't it produce too much?