Model Cars Magazine Forum

BRBO 2021 Elenore The truck Freightliner FLC

Glad to see ya puttering away on your build ! The colors looked good together,  but hopefully your able to recover from the repaint. 

We extended the deadline till dec 31st , so there's plenty of time 

I've been working outside trying to finish a 16x16 deck , almost finished shy of the spindles.  1st time making stairs..like scratchbuilding w a different medium lol

• 2 weeks later...

I got more work done on the truck, it is starting to look like something now. I removed the chrome from the fuel tanks then painted them body color with some aluminum tape straps. I have a lot more to finish up, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am going for a look that comunicates that this is an older truck, but well taken care of and even "fixed up".  So, the engine shows some signs of age. 

20210605_170641.jpg

20210605_170811.jpg

I think I am about done with this. I got the decals on and the last few things finished up. I have to go to Indiana this week, but when I get back I will get some good outdoor pictures and put them in the "Underglass" section

20210606_184234.jpg

• 2 weeks later...