Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your cat!

Venom

On 2/25/2021 at 7:12 PM, von Zipper said:

We have 3 cats , this is Dinky hogging the heater and Molly watching TV

IYeuYOz.jpg

Ace~ he may be a little hard to look at, He was attacked by a stray dog when he was a baby and lost his left eye and right ear. I spent $300.00 at the vet to save a 50 cent alley cat. Here he is guarding the tuna stash in the pantry 

uv8hyBa.jpg

Worth every cent I'd say.

steve

On 2/25/2021 at 11:12 AM, von Zipper said:

Ace~ he may be a little hard to look at, He was attacked by a stray dog when he was a baby and lost his left eye and right ear. I spent $300.00 at the vet to save a 50 cent alley cat. Here he is guarding the tuna stash in the pantry 

Ace is a handsome boy !  He's a survivor , thanks to you and your kindness . Your other two companions are wonderful , too !

On 2/25/2021 at 12:12 PM, von Zipper said:

Ace~ he may be a little hard to look at, He was attacked by a stray dog when he was a baby and lost his left eye and right ear.

That would just make me give him all the more lovin’. He’s in a good place now🐾💙🐾

18 hours ago, Venom said:

He’s in a good place now🐾💙🐾

LOL-Yeah , he's in the cupboard with the tuna ! He knows whats in those cans and that they are for him and his cat brothers and sisters. Some times we  find tuna on sale  cheaper than canned cat food (believe it or not) . They only get it once a week as a treat, Ace will knock a can of tuna out of the cupboard and slap it around like a hockey puck -nothing wrong with his eye sight 

Thank you all for the kind words about Ace , I will be sure to pass the positive comments along to him ! 

PUKl2LI.jpg

3 hours ago, von Zipper said:

LOL-Yeah , he's in the cupboard with the tuna ! He knows whats in those cans and that they are for him and his cat brothers and sisters. Some times we  find tuna on sale  cheaper than canned cat food (believe it or not) . They only get it once a week as a treat, Ace will knock a can of tuna out of the cupboard and slap it around like a hockey puck -nothing wrong with his eye sight 

Thank you all for the kind words about Ace , I will be sure to pass the positive comments along to him ! 

Hilarious!😄... and btw, that cat painting picture you posted is one of my most favorites ever.

Tæo 'Potatoe' , 28.02.2021 09:00 . Note the patch on his left-side ; when he tucks-in his arm , it becomes a heart-shape ! 

As a side note ; he's being so bratty this morning ! Conversely , he's very quiet , rarely vocalising (typical Egyptian Mau) .

I'm thankful every day for this "Love Bug" ---- a gift from The Lord .

Tao-door-28feb2021-0900hrs.thumb.jpg.f09f317804082e31d31f0812d14c10aa.jpg 

3 hours ago, Impalow said:

Here is my "little" dude and roommate for the past 10 years... a fantastic giant/little companion.

What a great and wonderful fur ball! ...Just hangin’ out and chillaxin’

On 2/7/2021 at 7:26 PM, DrKerry said:

We came home from pumpkin hunting and pulled into my in laws drive and four cats and mama cat scattered. The next day went out and the four kittens were near a tree so my father in law kept and eye on them and at dusk mama hadn’t come back. So he went out with a box and brought them all inside and the rest is history... lol

Three of the kittens as we found them later that day..

left is Willow, in-laws cat, middle is Taz, my neighbors cat, and our Callie on right..

4AE5C0A4-DEBF-4FB2-9785-97B07550269D.thumb.jpeg.8d47636a7b3093681fa4e85f7f9949c2.jpeg

On 2/7/2021 at 7:37 PM, Dave Ambrose said:

Guess I'd better include Shasta, my little build buddy. She has a bed on my hobby table, and she also likes to use the Titan IIIc box as an out of the sun bed. She's miffed that I finished that project (finally) and tossed the box. 

IMG_3036.JPG

IMG_2867.JPG

On 2/8/2021 at 12:32 PM, Ctmodeler said:

20210203_131544.jpg

On 2/9/2021 at 1:58 PM, webestang said:

Take home a cat......

CtUMB7E.jpg

On 2/20/2021 at 8:25 AM, Erik Smith said:

Our newest member has been with us since September of last year. Miss Birdie has just recently discovered my modeling bench. She is obsessed with stealing things now. Good thing she's cute. Yeah, she's not too kind on the plants either.

IMG_0608.jpeg

On 2/28/2021 at 11:33 AM, 1972coronet said:

Tæo 'Potatoe' , 28.02.2021 09:00 . Note the patch on his left-side ; when he tucks-in his arm , it becomes a heart-shape ! 

As a side note ; he's being so bratty this morning ! Conversely , he's very quiet , rarely vocalising (typical Egyptian Mau) .

I'm thankful every day for this "Love Bug" ---- a gift from The Lord .

Tao-door-28feb2021-0900hrs.thumb.jpg.f09f317804082e31d31f0812d14c10aa.jpg 

Beautiful cats loved them all but these few pictures touched me. I am a cat lover. Thanks everyone for posting I enjoyed all the pictures...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, burysem said:

Our Shammy on the front porch last summer. Can't really tell by the photo, but he's missing his left rear leg

Handsome young man you've got ❤️! It's amazing how well our feline superiors tend to get-on in spite of any disabilities (obvious impairments or not) ; it's their defence mechanism . My beloved Molly Anne ( 17.05.2002 - 11.08.2019 ) was blind since she was 6 months of age ; she could only discern dark-and-light . She got around perfectly after about 5 months of recovery (which I helped her with : "Use your whiskers , super girl !" as I lifted her on-and-off the couch) .

I wish for you many happy years of companionship with Shammy !

12 hours ago, burysem said:

Our Shammy on the front porch last summer. Can't really tell by the photo, but he's missing his left rear leg. Aside from not being able to jump high, he doesn't seem to care that it's gone.

Super duper cat!😁

21 minutes ago, 1972coronet said:

His marques are splendid ! That's a big hunk of a cat ! @youpey , what's his name ? How old ? 

His name is Tickles, but we call him baby ticky. He is 5 years old now.  He is very affectionate and loving, but has his moments of being naughty. He only does it to get attention. He is quite smart, he knows the word treats and will come when i call him by name (most of the time).  My wife says that he picked me as his human since he is laying on me 90% of the time i am home.  At night i wake up with him curled up in a ball, laying on my back

Edited by youpey