Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your cat!

Venom

On 3/27/2021 at 5:58 AM, Kit Basher said:

Here's Hoover, so named because he eats like a vacuum cleaner. He's resting after bingeing on Cat TV (AKA bird feeder). Another shelter mutt, he's a good cat. However, in keeping with the CCC (Cat Code of Conduct), he's required to be a PITA from time to time.

DSCN1488 (2).JPG

Wonder if he’s related to my friend’s can Linus, he’s anything but fussy when it comes to food.  Just got this one texted to me tonight, guess what he wants.......🙄😆

0ABCBA1A-CFBC-46CE-BD95-94F6FA07E715.thumb.jpeg.807888c95e8ab6535d4b5487157c37b5.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Joe Handley said:

Wonder if he’s related to my friend’s can Linus, he’s anything but fussy when it comes to food.  Just got this one texted to me tonight, guess what he wants.......🙄😆

0ABCBA1A-CFBC-46CE-BD95-94F6FA07E715.thumb.jpeg.807888c95e8ab6535d4b5487157c37b5.jpeg

That's a great pic of Linus.

Rule Number One of the Cat Code of Conduct:

"You are entitled to have whatever you want whenever you want it, and you must complain loudly if you don't get it."😄

Here are some more of the rules:

"If an object is on a raised surface, and can be moved, it belongs on the floor."

"You must randomly do something annoying, just to keep your human from getting complacent."

"If you have the opportunity, you must alter your human's computer, so that it will take them an hour to figure out how to fix it."

"The warmest, softest places belong to you."

"If a box is available, you must lay in it."

Anyone feel free to add to the list as you see fit.😁

Edited by Kit Basher

3 hours ago, Venom said:

Rule#7: “At any given moment you feel the need to barf, feel free to barf on ANY area or object you wish.”

PS, Great pics above all!😃

LOL, so true!

"Be sure to stick your  *  in someone's face at least once a day."

Edited by Kit Basher

4 hours ago, Venom said:

Rule#7: “At any given moment you feel the need to barf, feel free to barf on ANY area or object you wish.”

PS, Great pics above all!😃

Rule#7b: make sure to pick the most treasured or expensive item in the area

7 minutes ago, youpey said:

Rule#7b: make sure to pick the most treasured or expensive item in the area

... or the most difficult to clean, such as tops of shoes into the laces, a wicker basket, knitted blanket, etc.

Tæo , a/k/a 'Love Bug' , a/k/a 'Barn Cat' , couldn't keep-off of "Daddy's Work Area" ( like , "What are you working on up here , Daddy ? Can I help 'organise' it for you ?" )  , so I now have photographic evidence to present to the Barn Cat Business & Relations Bureau 

1745523869_To-01apr2021-1830-002.thumb.jpg.f10749a9c566ac4a9cd14e14573c85af.jpg

5 hours ago, 1972coronet said:

Tæo , a/k/a 'Love Bug' , a/k/a 'Barn Cat' , couldn't keep-off of "Daddy's Work Area" ( like , "What are you working on up here , Daddy ? Can I help 'organise' it for you ?" )  , so I now have photographic evidence to present to the Barn Cat Business & Relations Bureau 

1745523869_To-01apr2021-1830-002.thumb.jpg.f10749a9c566ac4a9cd14e14573c85af.jpg

Rule #9:  "Try to be helpful, by sitting on or playing with whatever someone is working on. If all else fails, just walk back and forth across the work area."

• 2 weeks later...

I recently noticed just how much my love bug Tæo resembles my neighbour's cat whose name is Bandit . Now , Bandit is 4 years old ; I remember when she was a kitten . I just find the resemblance uncanny ; Bandit and Tæo may very well be related ( both were Barn Cats , and from the same region ) .

As pictured : Bandit is with her 'pen mate' ( whose name is Butterscotch ) , whereas Tæo is alone in his photos. 

Bandit+Butterscotch001+16sep2017+0730.jpg

Tæo-scanner-12apr2021-001.jpg

2 hours ago, Earl Marischal said:

I do wonder about Olly sometimes...

steve

A99E459C-9BE4-4D72-990A-B6FFEF94C657.jpeg

Thats funny. My cat used to do this as well. 

We recently switched litter pans (2 pans) and litter brands and once they were set up, both cats had to use both pans right away. Im sure it was a marking of the territory but, they are funny about that stuff

On 4/22/2021 at 2:16 AM, 1972coronet said:

Tæo does the same thing ! What is it with those black & white 'Barn Cats' ??? 

Does your Olly talk when he's in / around 'is Almond Rocha factory ?

Olly purrs when I make fuss of her but rarely talks. Unless she's in her basket going anywhere in the car, then she never stops complaining! 😀

steve

• 2 weeks later...

i woke up in the middle of the night with my cat trying to put his head into my open mouth when i slept. i would guess realistically, he was just putting his nose in there to smell my delicious morning breath, but at 4 in the morning, its pretty odd to wake up to.  

8 hours ago, youpey said:

i woke up in the middle of the night with my cat trying to put his head into my open mouth when i slept. i would guess realistically, he was just putting his nose in there to smell my delicious morning breath, but at 4 in the morning, its pretty odd to wake up to.  

Haha, maybe he was trying to figure out why you didn’t care about the spider that crawled in there.🕷