Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your cat!

Venom

My bratty barn cat ruined my computer monitor last night ! He chewed on the upper-right corner, thereby destroying the LCD of the screen.

I'm going to make him sell lemonade and wash cars in the local Carl's Jr.  parking lot until the 140$ is paid off ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This is our new furry baby ...meet Pippa....we adopted her a month ago from a stray cat sanctuary after loosing our beloved Jessie after giving us 12 years 

of unconditional love...Pippa is only 8 months old full of sweet mischief and full of loving ....She's a calico and she talks a lot :)   and we love her to bits ...It's only fair to include

Our sweet Jessie who is in cat heaven now ❤️

1705147427184.jpg

JESSIE.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 1972coronet said:

My bratty barn cat ruined my computer monitor last night ! He chewed on the upper-right corner, thereby destroying the LCD of the screen.

I'm going to make him sell lemonade and wash cars in the local Carl's Jr.  parking lot until the 140$ is paid off ! 

Good luck. Let me know how that works out for you and how you convinced him 😁

• Haha 2

On 2/20/2024 at 4:59 AM, louis Carabott said:

This is our new furry baby ...meet Pippa....we adopted her a month ago from a stray cat sanctuary after loosing our beloved Jessie after giving us 12 years 

of unconditional love...Pippa is only 8 months old full of sweet mischief and full of loving ....She's a calico and she talks a lot :)   and we love her to bits ...It's only fair to include

1705147427184.jpg

JESSIE.JPG

Sweet little cat, I can see she is full of trouble... I wouldn't have it any other way. I lost one in 2022 after 10 years, she needed to be re-homed and we took her in. I never had a talker like her before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/20/2024 at 4:59 AM, louis Carabott said:

1705147427184.jpg

JESSIE.JPG

Pippa would like to speak to your manager...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Horrorshow said:

No, Jack hasn’t lost his head…it’s one of his favorite sleeping styles.IMG_7575.thumb.jpeg.30d363a8c188e1b4300d33161cb68f85.jpeg

I had one like that, she would block out the sunlight like that. She often slept with all 4 paws under her chin.

Fuzz Therapy is about 18 years old.  I never saw her sprawl out like this!  This winter I have been using the little piece of carpet to kneel on when tending the fire.  She has become possessive of that.  Now she demands I get a fire started in the evening. 😅

IMG_8272.jpeg

• Like 3

My dogs sometimes go to the gas fireplace when it's not on and look at it and then they might sit there and look at me while they're by it. I'll turn it on if I feel the need.

18 years old. That's great.

• Like 1

Brie and Bleu are 6 months old. A real cute pair for sure.

Edit: Brie in the big picture had a left eye with a droop that was evident when we picked them up. It is getting better and the vet was not concerned about it.

IMG_20240323_153914.jpg

IMG_20240321_184352.jpg

Edited by bobss396
ssaffhhj
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A kitty from my past....

This was Baby. I fell in love with her literally the moment she was born ( the mother was my grandson's cat, which lived with us because his mother wouldn't let him have a pet). She loved to hang out in the hobby room and just watch. 

Sadly, she was very much in indoor/outdoor kitty, so when we moved into an apartment she was absolutely miserable staying strictly inside. With the help of our local shelter, we were able to find her a new home where she is free to roam the yard again. It really broke my heart to let her go, but it was what was best for her.

Baby1-vi.jpg.174684ab789731bea2d93f67ad6a4a1d.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Our newest buddy......VLAD a Chartreux breed that we were given because his tail was crushed and thus he was not able to be shown in cat shows. It takes 3 years to reach full size, he is one year old now. This breed does not 'talk'.......so if you like quite cats!! 

VLAD.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a real quiet cat. It may be a result of being born feral, how many generations, who knows? He will meow at birds outside now and then, rarely inside. Mainly if he wants treats or wants to explore a closet. The one we lost in 2022, she yakked up a storm. The most vocal cat I have ever had.

• Like 2

Took The Lovely Miss Bella to the vet on Monday to be spayed.  She was not happy when we brought her home that evening, and spent most of yesterday in a corner just keeping pretty much to herself....

Thankfully, today, she is back to being her typical, social, loving self...

IMG_20240403_180611615.thumb.jpg.90cdf228c3e0560bd731ecbb3602719c.jpgIMG_20240403_180633043.thumb.jpg.001f93675443a236295e244db95e8f09.jpgIMG_20240403_180639258.thumb.jpg.4f49e91dc4705fb649b56a729c36c132.jpg

Edited by NitroMarty
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...