12920766174780.jpg

12861129769481.jpg

Kodak moments....

Gives a new perspective to “asleep at the wheel”. 😉

Steve

Edited by StevenGuthmiller
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, metalhead said:

Whiskers. Sure gonna miss his nose kisses and little head butts.

I know what you mean -- those 'Eskimo Kisses' and head butts are delightful. 
There's just something about those black & white 'farm cats'; Whiskers is a lovely example. 
My love bug, Tæo, is a black & white farm cat. I've had him for two years; he was a 'little potatoe' when I got him.

Do you have other animal companions?

Two other cats. One appropriately named Garfield and a calico named Callie. They're 5 years old. But, I've had Whiskers since 2007. I love my other two cats, but not as much as Whiskers. He was by my side through some extremely dark times in my life.

• Like 1

Molly Anne, Oliver Sabastian, and dumpy ole me, 26.07.2014.
After another rough day at work, it's nice to cuddle with superior creatures, especially when their motors are running.

molly-oliver-me-26jul2014.jpg.ed29cdbb4ba8fba8f1e8723d610bbe24.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYLIBUD said:

Not my cat,but somehow this cat wound up in a vending machine at a local diner near me..But he was rescued.🤷‍♂️🤪🙀

405C3C07-9D60-4E17-B62A-E40D7759E942.jpeg

I wonder how many quarters it took to grapple that cat and drop it in the chute?🤪

Edited by NOBLNG
  • Haha 1

Yea it sucks when u lose a pet..I had three cats.One died mysteriously.I just found him one morning,and he was dead.I was extremely upset when i found him.I’ll never know how he died.He wasn’t even that old.Then a couple of years later,i had to put two cats down because they had cancer.Again,it was very difficult to deal with.So I swore to myself,no more pets.

Edited by NYLIBUD
  • Sad 1

On 7/29/2022 at 6:13 PM, webestang said:

Shelby getting a drink of some aerated water. 

DDX6LYc.jpg

That’s funny,Shelby looks like one of my cats I had,that had died one day mysteriously.He used to also play with the faucet.But he would make sure he didn’t ever get wet.Ah man,like I said,he reminds me of my cat Cole😞.He was jet black with golden,yellow eyes...He was the best cat I ever owned….RIP Cole😿And his daughter looked just like him.But she was a runt.She looked like a kitten,up till the day i had to put her down due to her getting cancer.Her name was Casey.RIP Casey.

• Sad 2

RIP Cole and Casey. Yeah, Shelby loves to play with water but like Cole does not like to get wet. I got Shelby because of Jackie, my other black cat that I had for 13 of her 19 years. 

On 8/1/2022 at 2:27 PM, webestang said:

RIP Cole and Casey. Yeah, Shelby loves to play with water but like Cole does not like to get wet. I got Shelby because of Jackie, my other black cat that I had for 13 of her 19 years. 

Thank you very much.I had the mother cat Rory for about 16,of her 19 years.She was the sweetest cat i ever had.She eventually got bone cancer and i had to put her down.Like i said,i miss all three of them very much.

Edited by NYLIBUD
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...