Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your cat!

Venom

4 hours ago, Earl Marischal said:

Olly assisting with the gardening this morning.

Sharp companion , @Earl Marischal! He resembles me 'Barn Cat' whose name is Tæo ❤️ .

Just so happens that me beloved British Shorthair was named 'Olly' ( Oliver Nathaniel Hawthorne Sabastian , 04.JUNE.2003 - 03.SEPT.2020 ) .

Your Olly's fur has a lovely sheen ! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, cobraman said:

Cool cats !

Yes they are!... They are very well mannered, don’t get into stuff they’re not supposed to, don’t claw at anything but their scratching post, and don’t jump up on the counter top ... well, Nikko had to get trained on the latter ... but she learned. They also don’t complain about their food if they hate it... They just puke it up in a pile and stare at me until a give them something different... It’s all good times.

On 8/6/2021 at 11:33 AM, 1972coronet said:

Tæo A/K/A "Barney the Barn Cat" , 05/08/2021 & 06/08/2021 . 

I can't believe that I've had this bratty love bug for 11 months already ! 

He's grown so much over the last 11 months ; now he's in his "teen years" . 

He'll be fully-grown by end-of-the-year .

TAO-bug-bug-05aug2021.thumb.jpg.9e742aa46c3a54d095177c018a01e4a4.jpgTao-chair-nighttime-05aug2021.thumb.jpg.519f7b5722fd6ce55ded3bc74210016f.jpgtao-bed-stretch-06aug2021.thumb.jpg.82a6adee55be08c217a28db5c55e5bc6.jpg

Love those pics❤️😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Love those pics❤️😊

Thanks much ! He enjoys having his picture taken . That last image : he's laid-out perfectly-flat ! He does that frequently ; never seen another cat do that ( except for my cousin's Red Tabby 'Kevin' -- he does the same thing , curled-up toes and all ! ) .

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my two fat, spoiled pains in the butt. The gormless ginger one is Bandit. He's one-of-a-kind. Loves belly rubs, meets me at the door when I come home, and poses for every picture like the 16 pound ham that he is. His adopted sister is Ellie May. She's a dilute tortie and has, ummm, a LOT of personality. She's a lot of fun but she is not ANYONE'S lap cat. She's 51% sweetheart 49% b***h except for the days when those percentages are reversed. 

PXL_20210223_052253022.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210211_140401130.PORTRAIT_2.jpg

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200817150305469_COVER.jpg

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190913073331270_COVER.jpg

Ellie1.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jaymcminn said:

Here are my two fat, spoiled pains in the butt. The gormless ginger one is Bandit. He's one-of-a-kind. Loves belly rubs, meets me at the door when I come home, and poses for every picture like the 16 pound ham that he is. His adopted sister is Ellie May. She's a dilute tortie and has, ummm, a LOT of personality. She's a lot of fun but she is not ANYONE'S lap cat. She's 51% sweetheart 49% b***h except for the days when those percentages are reversed. 

PXL_20210223_052253022.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210211_140401130.PORTRAIT_2.jpg

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200817150305469_COVER.jpg

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190913073331270_COVER.jpg

Ellie1.jpg

Bandit blends in perfectly with that beautiful chair! And Ellie May reminds me of my cat Cookie, also a dilute calico and loves belly rubs for hours if possible... but pick her up, and she ain’t having it, and she won’t sit on my lap either.

Really nice photos of two gorgeous cats! ... Thanks for sharing😊

Edited by Venom

2 minutes ago, Venom said:

Really nice photos of two gorgeous cats!

I concur ! Total love bugs ! I'm not sure what it is about Red Tabbies ( 98% of which are male ) , but they're the biggest love bugs . Calico and Tortie ( 98% of which are female ) , while not breed-specific , inhabit a real mystique about them . My super girl Molly Anne ( 17.05.2002 - 11.08.2019 ) was a 'Tortie & White' ( Calico , et alia ) . She was a fantastic hunter ! Even though her vision was compromised , she got around just fine . No , she wasn't a lap cat -- but she'd sleep rested-against me .

Give a rubdown to Bandit and Ellie May for me .

11 hours ago, 1972coronet said:

I concur ! Total love bugs ! I'm not sure what it is about Red Tabbies ( 98% of which are male ) , but they're the biggest love bugs . Calico and Tortie ( 98% of which are female ) , while not breed-specific , inhabit a real mystique about them . My super girl Molly Anne ( 17.05.2002 - 11.08.2019 ) was a 'Tortie & White' ( Calico , et alia ) . She was a fantastic hunter ! Even though her vision was compromised , she got around just fine . No , she wasn't a lap cat -- but she'd sleep rested-against me .

Give a rubdown to Bandit and Ellie May for me .

Yeah, my two follow their stereotypes pretty much exactly. Bandit is a lap cat and a bed hog who needs (and gets) a lot of play time and attention. The first picture of him intently staring at the camera was about 8am when I had clearly slept too late and needed to get up to get his breakfast. I adopted him at about a year old from a local cat adoption charity, and he's a gentle giant who let me know in no uncertain terms that I WAS taking him home by flipping over into his back, grabbing my hand (claws in) and pulling my hand in for a belly rub. Within half an hour of bringing him home he was passed out on my chest on the couch. Ellie proves that "tortitude" is a real thing. She likes to hang out with me but petting occurs on her own terms. If it's possible for a cat to have a sarcastic meow, she's got one. She'll also chase Bandit, who is about twice her size, around the house if she gets tired of him. To be fair, he's a bit of a brat who spends a fair amount of his time trying to get her to do just that. Fortunately they get on really well with each other (for the most part).

• Like 1

Well this is not my cat. 5 of us went to Las Vegas IPMS nationals. Stayed at a rv park that had a cabin. This cat is the park cat and she was the best cat ever. We called her spru. Fed her. That’s all it took. But she wandered all over the park. She came back at breakfast and sometimes dinner. She made the trip great. 

B4A3C003-054E-42C8-8ABE-5B1EAC2514FB.jpeg

• Like 1