Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi, Here`s the finished Lonestar, There are some build pics in wip section. Airbrushed red enamel, black frame, revell headache rack, Kit chrome & with alclad chrome & some bare metal foil. Decals are homemade. Ali tubing for the stacks. These are nice kits to build.

Thanks for having a look.

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

Dude!!! That is a good build... Nice work opening the doors... Very nice... You even got the hood to fit properly... Something that is not easy... I've tried but never succeeded... I will have to check your WIP thread... This is a beautiful build... Nice touches all the way around... Love the decals...

Edited by kilrathy10

That came up very nice.   I have thought about getting one of these but that is as far as it has got.   The look of the Lonestar still has not grown on me,  that grille reminds me of a cow puncher on an old steam locomotive.  Nice job on opening the doors also.    You should get some outdoor pics of it, the red and chrome would really pop.