Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your dog !

Nazz

You would never think this picture was taken an hour before we had to put this poor old girl down. After twelve HAPPY years, (today would be her twelfth birthday) her little heart was swollen and along with her lungs, were filling with fluid. March 23 2021 was the day we said goodbye to her. The last nine days have been the absolute worst for us. No more pain for you...I love you Nala. 

90E89E1D-3688-4398-94E1-262D264C171C.jpeg

Edited by Brutalform

Good looking dog. I hate reading these things but understand what is inevitable. I tear up for the owners that have to deal with this and just don't know how I will cope when it comes time for me and our 2 dogs.

My thoughts are with you. Thanks for sharing this nice picture.

1 hour ago, ksnow said:

Yesterday was the day Dixie said she was done. Couldn't stand and her eyes were twitching non-stop. She can lay out in the breeze and sunshine forever now. Miss her terribly.

20210405_151340[1].jpg

So sorry for your loss Kyle. I know only too well how this feels. Dixie was a beautiful girl and I'm sure had a wonderful life with you. You will always have all the good memories.

Jerry

This is Coco recovering well from surgery to her tummy. Pretty big mass removed

IMG_6378.thumb.JPG.4f8a38879ab6b548892aeefd98c135c6.JPG

She is a wonderful lively goofball otherwise and a lot of fun. Truly the love of my life

IMG_1119.thumb.jpg.c74d0e40511ecf1f2d8af43dee3fe402.jpg

You guys make me feel lucky my girl is still battling and so far winning against cancer

So sorry to hear of anyone having to lose their best friend, but I also know my time for losing her is coming

5 hours ago, ksnow said:

Yesterday was the day Dixie said she was done. Couldn't stand and her eyes were twitching non-stop. She can lay out in the breeze and sunshine forever now. Miss her terribly.

It'll get better, mate, it takes a while for darn sure, not going to lie, but it'll get better. 

So sorry Kyle. She was a nice old girl. It’s very hard coping with the loss of our fur babies. It does get better as time goes on. The sadness goes away a little every day. 
 We are holding off for a new puppy as we have a Disney trip planned for January, and we don’t want to pawn a new pup off to be watched while we are gone. 

Don’t forget to give your pet a big loving hug and kiss everyone. 

Hi guys, it's been one year since we lost Kodi . So for those of you who have lost a friend I can sympathise. Here is a picture of him herding sheep , at least that is what he was suppose to be doing. He sure enjoyed himself though. I miss you old friend.

Jerry

78744041_10156744595458715_1129009518999502848_n.jpg

Robert, looks like your little guys really enjoy car rides.

Tom, wishing you all the best in getting a new pup.

John Pip is very cute and looks very comfy too.

Dan, "Underdog" broke two leases in the same day , then he broke a " dog whisperer" color! He snapped the metal ring you attach the leash to!

Rob Hall , they look very well groomed. Do you have to brush them much?