Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your dog !

Nazz

That's a hearty looking plant. Had 1 or 2 when I was younger and they never lasted long. Had to keep the bugs and hamburger cleaned off or it would mold. Think they needed a certain amount of water; too little or too much would kill it and they needed some warmth and humidity?

Anyway, I'll toss in a dog pic to keep the subject going. mmmmmm sun!

IMG_0509.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ken, Spuds is a hansome looking fellow, I think you are lucky to have been adopted by him!

Friday was Diesels first birthday, so happy birthday little buddy! He had  a visit with a female Rotty and this morning he had a reunion with 6 of his litter mates! What a blast!  A great time was had by all.

Jerry

Diesel1.jpg

Sadly we lost this guy a couple years ago. He was a rescue and the most stubborn dog we ever had, but he made us laugh. Never-ending ball of energy. We had a game where we would chase him around the house and he would run full tilt. Then we figured out that we could just stand in one spot and growl at him as he went past. He would do this even after a really long walk. When he was bored and wanted out, he would park himself in front of the TV and stare at us! Miss him!

D556B844-A002-4557-9760-AEDE4DECEE01.jpeg

Edited by NOBLNG

Thanks for sharing your dog personality stories. Sounds a bit like one of our Westies with the running game. Also she stares at me when she needs to go out. Her brother goes to the door and moos like a cow.

• 1 month later...

Well it's been almost 2 years since I lost Riley..and in walks this 3.5 month old stray with no name and no owner looking for her, so of coarse I am fostering to adopt her..

Everyone, this is Ziggy

20210718_120115.thumb.jpg.afa0875b538c92c7ff2cc4240b154b20.jpg20210720_172719.thumb.jpg.c01c7811e03c55748e5885a0988c6966.jpg20210719_170844.thumb.jpg.c42373f78471c0392ecd5784430b2acc.jpg

One green eye, one blue, mature beyond her age..loves people, cats, and other dogs👍

I'm in love

Cheers 

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I posted here, but being as it was Rocky's 15th birthday last Saturday I thought I should post this.  Happy birthday big guy!  He enjoyed some time in the sun in our back yard and made the stake we made him for supper disappear in no time!

Jerry

DSC02688 (2).JPG

Well we lost our Bernese Coco in May to cancer…happened super fast, literally overnight. 
She was euthanized at home and in my arms, went peacefully and quietly the sweetheart. It was hardest thing I have ever done in my life.

So while signing on for another puppy in a year, the breeder had a two and a half year old girl who they could not keep for breeding….well ok.
This  is Piper and we consider her a rescue as she is kennel raised and not house. Lots of nervousness and uncertainties, but she is getting better. Has taken a shine more to my wife than me, but that is ok too

09DCB130-7E9B-4491-836C-42477CD70CA6.thumb.jpeg.eb1e50a465f41f8ffc68a414c35d7f6f.jpegC8CFFC92-56C1-484C-9A12-C2F6DD8AFA68.jpeg.16748a396a7d3c68e85501a34b2d2ee8.jpeg

• Like 1

Hey guys, great pics all.

Scott, sorry to hear about Coco, it is tough when you have to say goodbye. Piper looks like she will be a great companion for you!

Robert, I know about the old guys sleeping. Rocky sleeps a lot too.

Chaz, great looking dogs, Is Chloe great pyrenees?

Mark, Pepper looks like she is a card, I bet she is loads of fun. BTW, is that her in your Lincoln forum?

Dan, good thing you have a tall fence! Luna looks very interested!

Jerry

Edited by Nazz
spelling
  • Like 1