Model Cars Magazine Forum

GMC square body plow

Your dash looks great, I wish I could get one to look like that. I just built this kit as a wrecker and I was disappointed about the fact that there aren't any door panels. The Revell 76 Chevy sport truck kit came with decals for the dash & door panels, I would have thought they would add them to this kit too seeing how there just about the same kit. Here's my bad version of a door panel I added. Anyway, great looking truck I can't wait to see more!

SUNP0003 (2).JPG

54 minutes ago, FLHCAHZ said:

Looking good!  Any updates?

Not much. Body now glued to the chassis. will take a pic on my lunch.  been playing with my slot cars lately, but will work on her some more tonight. thanks for the nudge,   

• 3 weeks later...

Have not been at the bench much at all. Got back into H.O. Scale slot cars again. Still clearing out my n-scale train stuff 

decide to glue some foil on the inside of the bed to give the taillights a more reflective look   

43A95829-F24F-4FC4-8BD6-6E3DB0869122.thumb.jpeg.2b111ba9fe830d7c232c3f9715450c47.jpeg

• 1 month later...