Model Cars Magazine Forum

Jimmy Flintstone Metro , bread truck ?

Cobra Brew Works! Ray, you are on quite a JF tear. Loving seeing all these unique builds. I have a Divco milk truck, you are getting me inspired sir! 
I definitely think you should consider making your own decals for this one, maybe a patina paint job? Definitely low!! Whatever treatment you give it, I’m certain it will be cool.

Cheers, Steve

Just a suggestion as you look ready to paint here. If your windows are going to be clear you might want to clean up the opposite side interior window frames a little. They are very visible in the photos you posted. Not a criticism at all just thought you want to take care of that one small detail.

Here is a pic of the reason I am disappointed in this casting . I was masking it up for a two tone paint job and when I got to masking across the back I discovered that the side trim molding is higher on one side than the other . No way I could continue the separation line across the rear . Yellow tape shows where the bottom of the side trim is . 

289F094A-5BFC-4E87-AD12-1ED085B539AB.jpeg