Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RancheroSteve

'49 Merc & '40 Ford parts for trade

Up for trade here.

First, the body and a bunch of parts from the Revell '49 Mercury. What you see in the photo here - the body with stock hood, glass (except for the headlight lenses), stock bumpers and grille, two custom grilles, dashboard, rear seat, front seat back, tailight buckets and tailights, long fender skirts, spotlights, ribbed front bumper.

image.jpeg.433df3cd02feb086160ecac3bfef647a.jpeg

Second, the body and a bunch of parts from the Revell/Monogram '40 Ford Standard Coupe. Again, what you see in the picture here - body, hood, all the glass, grille, hood trim, bumpers, wipers, headlight buckets, running boards, jump seats, interior door panels, dashboard, door handles, tail lights, partial firewall (bottom tabs cut off), plus the decal sheet (not pictured).

image.jpeg.7fa92493a48ca67890e65f6e4f21fcef.jpeg

If you don't see it, it's not included; if you're not sure if it's there or not, please ask. If you're only interested in part of what's there, let me know.

What I'm interested in: I build a pretty wide range of subjects leaning towards competition and historic stuff, but I probably have enough complete kits at this point (unless you've got something that really strikes my fancy), so: wheel/tire sets, aftermarket parts, photoetch sets, restoration projects, decals, etc.