Model Cars Magazine Forum

1966 Mustang box build

FLHCAHZ

Man that laid down nice, and I love the color!! I spray my craft paints at 20 psi give or take a couple, and I'm a little closer when I spray, at about 4-6 inches. Obviously your method works very well for you! I'd be very curious what the gold decals would look like on that blue. I might be tempted to put a couple on to see, lol.

11 hours ago, Dragonhawk1066 said:

Man that laid down nice, and I love the color!! I spray my craft paints at 20 psi give or take a couple, and I'm a little closer when I spray, at about 4-6 inches. Obviously your method works very well for you! I'd be very curious what the gold decals would look like on that blue. I might be tempted to put a couple on to see, lol.

Thanks for the feedback.  I am too afraid afraid to put the decals on now. Iv'e got the body just where I want it ( it could always be shinier though>>>)

On 2/18/2021 at 7:44 AM, Geno said:

Chaz, that is looking really nice so far, keep us posted. I've thought about getting this kit on a number of occasions, I just haven't pulled the trigger yet since I have an M2 diecast version.😎

50518066712_0bd2b8ce81_c.jpg

This is a nice kit. It has been fun to build for me. Not overly challenging and the parts fit well together. I recommend getting one for yourself.  The windows  have been my only hang up.  They are close in size to the opening. The quarter panel windows really didn’t fit at all, I didn’t use them since I put the louvers on.