Model Cars Magazine Forum

From the GEAT WHITE NORTH

454malibu

Hi all. I'm  glad I found this forum. As stated I am from the Great White North of Canada. The province of Saskatchewan were today the temp was -25 celcius. Good reason to stay inside and build models. I build cars and trucks in 1/24 and /25. Don't really get into much detailing as really don't have the patience or desire to do so. I like NASCAR, Drag Racing , Street rods and restomods.  I already have picked up a couple of tips just visiting this forum. Hope to hear from you fellow modelers.

Regards :

Murray.

Hey Murray, and welcome to the forum. I think you will like it here, and yes, you will learn a lot!   There are a lot of great guys here and they are willing to help with advice if you should need.

I can't wait to see your models posted.

Jerry

Hello from the west coast Murray,  as Nazz said, there are lots of great guys with awesome tips and tricks here. If you follow along on some of the WIP’s you find them very informative, and often entertaining! Lots of incredibly talented builders that are very willing to share their knowledge.

Cheers, Steve

Welcome Murray, 

I did a 4 year stint in Regina, decided it wasn’t cold enough, moved west to Edmonton. Worked North of Zama city for two years, -25 is balmy compared to the -52 from up there lol. Be sure to post up some of your builds.

cheers from the Landlocked Newf