Model Cars Magazine Forum

60 impala

evilone

ok heres the deal

over on another site i have been told GOTH THUG pt.2 is worthless and that i should sell it to this guy or that guy because i messed up a good kit.So that made me mad and now it will be in a box packed away due to other peoples inexcusable acts of stupidity SORRY TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WAS TRYING TO HELP ME AND THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WANTED TO SEE IT BUILT.

Now i know this will piss off the lowrider builders here as well as on the other site but this one is taking a new route.

This one will be a prostreet.

well i guess i should post pics huh

here they are

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1279.jpg

i hate to say this but some of those people could be on here

So if you are going to bash me for this build then keep stepping

if you are going to help and give me ideas to make it better then post them up ;)

Dude you seem pritty steamed about this and for that I'm sorry ,but this

build is showing promis.(its more my stile) ;)

but you should build what you like ,cause if not you will eventually stop building, and that my friend would be a waist of tallent!

hopefully you can enjoy this build and start mixing it up with multipal styles . I think that is what progression is all about.

everyone has an openion and a right to voice it ,but you have the right to ignore it. so roll on brother and be true to yourself.

it is time to change it up for me atleast

the last thing i did that wasnt a lowrider was last year

so im kinda burnt out on them for now

i got this as a trade for some donk rims (which will be sent after the holidays)

it was a box stock lowrider and right after i got it out of the box i opened it up to see what i was working with

then i decided to strip it and redo it then the ideas of making it a lowrider were soon drownded out by lowrods,street customs,promods,stock,and the last one i stuck with was prostreet

this one will be gitting a 66 chevelle wagon as a donar for the engine,wheels,suspension,and other odds and ends

stay tuned this one will be interesting ;)

Edited by evilone

hey kevin, nothing but encouragement here. afterall, it is a model car. that is the single common denominator that binds us all. build on and model up.

your wagon has a real nice start. nice two tone. are you planning on tubbing it. if so, you should research troy trepanier's first pro street build, a 1960 impala. a very good example. it set the pro street world on a completely different direction.

hey kevin, nothing but encouragement here. afterall, it is a model car. that is the single common denominator that binds us all. build on and model up.

your wagon has a real nice start. nice two tone. are you planning on tubbing it. if so, you should research troy trepanier's first pro street build, a 1960 impala. a very good example. it set the pro street world on a completely different direction.

i seen that car and it is sick

and yes im planning to tub it

thanks for the idea of which one to research

i think it will help out alot since all i know is how to build lowriders LOL

You should'nt let the bad thing's people say deture you from building that which you enjoy building, I like'd the begining's of goth thug 2, and do hope to see it back on the bench soon?

I'm getting the '59 Impala, and this one is looking like it will be the ticket, like it so far, I'll be watching this and for the return of Goth Thug 2...

ok heres the deal

over on another site i have been told GOTH THUG pt.2 is worthless and that i should sell it to this guy or that guy because i messed up a good kit.So that made me mad and now it will be in a box packed away due to other peoples inexcusable acts of stupidity SORRY TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WAS TRYING TO HELP ME AND THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WANTED TO SEE IT BUILT.

Now i know this will piss off the lowrider builders here as well as on the other site but this one is taking a new route.

here they are

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1279.jpg

if you are going to help and give me ideas to make it better then post them up ;)

sometimes people like to piss people off you know what i mean. Thats why my dad stop posting his cars

I'm waiting for you to tell us what you use'd for kolor,

"No love for the Impala ;) ", who dont love an Impala of those years?

colors include

silver by krylon

redfire metallic by duplicolor (paint pen # NG GM 502)

high gloss enamel clear by duplicolor

and thats it for now

im going to use eather a 396 from the 66 chevelle wagon kit or the engine from the C5-R that earnheart won the daytona 500 in

Hey evilone what color you think the interior should be i say flat white, or flat black then when it is good and dry whip your finger across the interior then it looks like real upholstery! I love that impala. double thumbs up! ;)

i was thinking eather a semi gloss black with the krylon texture paint as a base or white

but im going to paint to match some of the interior to the exterior :lol:

Kevin, it's nice to hear praise about a build but you have to build for you first then hope people like it

I was never into lowriders and now I have to build one and maybe you can help me some people will never come around and you can't let that get to you, can't wait to see this one start taking shape and the flat white interior with body color inserts would be cool.

nah its not like that

i got mad at some fools on another site for bashing me on the car in question

so i packed it up and called it good for now

it gives me a time to think about where im going with it i always build in the moment not knowing what i will work on next i go from painting the body to doing suspension work then in the middle of that i go work on the motor

i have modelers A.D.D. ;)

plus this one has opened my eyes up to what i built befor i headed into lowriders

and when i first got into this hobby

i didnt always build lowriders i used to build hot rods and rat rods this is my way to gitting back into hot rods

time to change it up a bit

ok heres the deal

here they are

if you are going to help and give me ideas to make it better then post them up :)

Don't let anyone bring you down. That's a good looking 2 tone. I can't wait to see it when it's completed.

Kevin, that is looking really good!! Great work. Keep it coming!

Don't let anyone bring you down. That's a good looking 2 tone. I can't wait to see it when it's completed.

thanks guys

yo robert no way is anyone bringing me down bro

thats why im doing this build

and i have many more to come :)