Model Cars Magazine Forum

2015 Corvette C7.R

Thanks for the comments everyone.

10 hours ago, ABNSPR said:

Looks good. How much of a pain id that hood decal? I have yet to build this car and that particular decal looks like it might be a bear.

ABNSPR, That hood decal is not to tough. Just make sure you have some solvaset decal setting solution on hand. You'll need it to get the decal to set around the opening of the hood. You will also have to slice the decal right where the hood makes it's radius to the opening. You'll see what i'm talking about when your doing it. Also paint the opening edge black before you apply the decal.

Paul

On 2/25/2021 at 1:56 PM, Speedpro said:

Thanks for the comments everyone.

ABNSPR, That hood decal is not to tough. Just make sure you have some solvaset decal setting solution on hand. You'll need it to get the decal to set around the opening of the hood. You will also have to slice the decal right where the hood makes it's radius to the opening. You'll see what i'm talking about when your doing it. Also paint the opening edge black before you apply the decal.

Paul

Sorry, I had replied and it did not take. Thank you for the heads up.