Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 ford 4 door sedan

Tom Kren

Dtag city casting body,wheels from 3d scale parts,aluminum air clanners pulleys air from off the sprue ,rear windows made from film negative. rest from Revell 32 sedan kit paint is mcw go mango mix with testors one coat clear.

20201221_132821.jpg

20201221_132900.jpg

20201221_133220.jpg

20201221_133205.jpg

20201221_132844.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dennis Lacy said:

That looks incredible, Tom! Like, perfect!! 

I created the body master for Ed and it makes me smile every time I see one get built. Especially when they turn out this killer!

Thanks great job on this body!

Beautiful looking '32. Some of the things you did that standout to me are the way you have the tinted windows, painted wire wheels, and I like the Flat Head. I'm also attracted to just about anything done in Orange. 

That looks awesome Tom.  Was that inspired by one that was in either the Oakland Roadster Show or Detroit Autorama  a few years ago? I'm remembering an orange flathead powered four door, just can't recall if it was full fendered or hiboy.

I have one currently on a slow COVid affected trip to Australia - really looking forward to it as four door rods are a big part of the Aussie rod scene, seeing as how we got very few two door cars here back in the 30s and 40s.

Cheers

Alan

On 3/2/2021 at 10:50 AM, Dennis Lacy said:

That looks incredible, Tom! Like, perfect!! 

I created the body master for Ed and it makes me smile every time I see one get built. Especially when they turn out this killer!

I'm sending some solid kudos to both of you, Tom and Dennis.

On 3/3/2021 at 11:18 PM, alan barton said:

That looks awesome Tom.  Was that inspired by one that was in either the Oakland Roadster Show or Detroit Autorama  a few years ago? I'm remembering an orange flathead powered four door, just can't recall if it was full fendered or hiboy.

I have one currently on a slow COVid affected trip to Australia - really looking forward to it as four door rods are a big part of the Aussie rod scene, seeing as how we got very few two door cars here back in the 30s and 40s.

Cheers

Alan

Yep saw the car in Detroit