Model Cars Magazine Forum

So been rolling this idea around for a bit. Gathering parts and all  1/12 revell torch chopper monogram 1/12 57 Chevy slicks and cragars and mpc shaker trike springer   Lay it on me what u guys think 

76826C5B-D139-4A5F-AD4F-94ECD593AD6D.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Been playing around with this between other builds   Decided to go with the bigger front wheel and tire gettin the rear axle sorted and rear brakes setup decided to go with the longer tank   Comments welcomed  some times extra eyes gives better ideas 

DA8C98E3-3B26-47EE-82E8-16AFA951A3F3.jpeg

I like what your doing here. The 21" front wheel looks better, but a smaller tank, like a Sportster style might make things appear better. Exile Motorcycle built by Russel Mitchell.

See the source image

Yeah, I like the look of the smaller tank. I think lowering the height of the tank would give it a better look. I'm enjoying building the bike kits that I have. I may have to convert one to a trike myself.

Later-

• 1 month later...

Been playing around with this. Bent up a set of handle bars added some more to engine  on the tank I liked the look of both so I combined them took the short fat one and added the tail piece from the long one 

7316F45A-7BEC-49A3-A3D0-D3A765D53898.jpeg

24420DA6-561A-4B51-B95A-22A8D717918D.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

This is looking really nice. I like the springer front a lot.. Maybe you can drop the front of the tank a little bit.

I've been wanting to build a trike also.