Model Cars Magazine Forum

2018 ford mustang gt

michelle

this is one of two  revell build and play  snap tite  2018  mustang gt  kits i bought last friday  at michael's craft store   i plan to mod the other one into a 2021 mustang mach e 
i  painted this black primer and the body paint color i used testors extreme lacquer  flamming orange   i  added some detial to the headlights  and painted some other  body   detials  
i painted some of the interior  details  with silver  and red and chrome 

IMG_1441.JPG

IMG_1442.JPG

IMG_1440.JPG

IMG_1447.JPG

IMG_1446.JPG

IMG_1445.JPG

IMG_1444.JPG

IMG_1443.JPG

IMG_1449.JPG

IMG_1448.JPG

1 hour ago, espo said:

Great looking paint finish and color. Sharp clean looking detailing on this as well. 

thank you 

1 hour ago, TransAmMike said:

Looks real good Michelle, I recently replicated my Daughters' (also a Michel,spelled differently) '19 Ecoboost Mustang. Painted it black like hers. It's actually a pretty  nice model with nice interior detail, tho no underbody detail.

Good job👍

thank you and cool yeah i wish there was some chassis detial also even if just like what they do for the area were the exhaust pipes  just very shallow minimal raised areas but for a buld and play kit that is designed to be played with it is fine but yes it has very nice body and interior detials with the seats and dash and center consule 

14 minutes ago, Funkychiken said:

Looks fantastic Michelle, mine has been on the bench for a few years! Good luck with the Mache scratch build! 

thank you  i am not scratch building the mach-e  i am modifiying the 2018 mustang gt body and chassis and interior pan 

33 minutes ago, avidinha said:

Nice job. It's amazing how just a little detail really brings this kit to life.

thank and that is very true  one thing it these build and play snaptit kits  perfect  for customizing/moding  due to how few parts they have and how sturdy the plastic  i used a 2015 mustang gt build and play kit and moded it along with a build and play 2017 ford gt  which i heavily moded the body