Model Cars Magazine Forum

Autoquiz 514

This one was an easy one. This is a 1993 Cizeta V16T or Cizeta-Moroder V16T. This super car was build between 1991 and 195. The first prototype was presented at the 1988 Geneva Auto Show. Rumours say that this car orginally planed as the ne Lamborghini Diablo but its design was to brutal for Lamborghini owner Chrysler. the V16V is powered by two transversal mounted Lamborghini Urraco V8 engines. A total of 12 cars including 1 prototype. One of them is a yellow spyder all others are coupes.

The correct answer were sent in by:

matthijsgrit

otherunicorn

Matt Bacon

DonW

Bucky

dw1603

Richard Bartrop

Draggon

Pete J.

sjordan2

porschescr

GeeBee

gbtr7

Brizio

Thom

Kollefornia Kid

Russel C

Venom

Well done, congratulations

The only reason I knew it was because of the game Gran Turismo 6, which is the only game I own. I’ve played all the GT series games, and never found any interest in any other video games. Other than being an awesome realistic racing game to play, Gran Turismo has always been good at giving a detailed background of the history, production, and performance stats of almost all of the cars in their games.

Edited by Venom

20 hours ago, Venom said:

The only reason I knew it was because of the game Gran Turismo 6, which is the only game I own. I’ve played all the GT series games, and never found any interest in any other video games. Other than being an awesome realistic racing game to play, Gran Turismo has always been good at giving a detailed background of the history, production, and performance stats of almost all of the cars in their games.

Same here. But I sure hope the real thing handles better than the one in the game 🤪

12 minutes ago, Draggon said:

Same here. But I sure hope the real thing handles better than the one in the game 🤪

Haha... yeah, like a rocket in drift mode.

However, maybe it does handle that way. When driving the RUF Yellowbird I couldn’t believe how hard to control it was, and then I saw the YouTube video of it on Nurburgring being driven to its limits by a professional race car driver, and it really does handle like that.

Edited by Venom