Model Cars Magazine Forum

2021 mustang mach e

michelle

i made this with a revell build and play  2018 mustang  kit  and some putty and a part from my parts box 
i think these new mustang mach e's  look sharp i had to make a model of one  
i had to cut apart the interior  and remove some the front  supports  so i could slide the front half of the interior pan forward so the front seats would be in the correct space 
i filled in the  original door panels  and gas cap cover door and  cut away the  door handels  sanded away  the embossed exhaust tips on the lower rear  part  i rescribed the new door panels  and  recharge port cover and the  hatch back  lift door outline   i filled in the  the molded in hood scoops and grille    i realized after i painted the body  and started to put it back together  i forgot to fill in the recesses on either side of the  lower air dam 
i used some  door posts from a 1/25th  2014 chevy silverado  platic toy i bought for  parts  for custom models  and cut them to fit  used some clear plastic  from a hot wheels packageing for the rear  side windows 
i painted the body testors extreme lacquer de ja blue i also painted a little mustang horse on the  grille and center of the taillight panel 

IMG_1579.JPG

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1577.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG

IMG_1583.JPG

IMG_1582.JPG

IMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1585.JPG

IMG_1584.JPG

46 minutes ago, PappyD340 said:

Pretty cool Michelle!

thank you  i am working  on a  what would a all electric chevy  camaro   that is based on the what ford did with the mustang  mach e look like
 i am moding the revell snaptite camaro concept car  i might also do a what if  electric  dodge challenger also   using one of amt's showroom collections challengers 

1 hour ago, matthijsgrit said:

Well done Michell, I like the way you transformed the Stang!

Maybe an advice for the next projects: most electric cars don't need a gear stick 😉 

thanks it was molded in and i forgot to cut it off