Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chevy Titan 90 rebuild

Got this old Chevy Titan 90 to restore. The one cab has some damage that can be fixed but I got a spare cab that spent some time in the purple pond. Soon as the weather approves I'm going to get a coat of primer on it. Some front suspension work is needed. I have all of the chrome and windows. 

20210318_202255.jpg

20210318_202013.jpg

20210318_201422.jpg

3 hours ago, Sam I Am said:

I restored one myself, and built one from a kit, and used another chassis under yet another build.  I still have parts left over.  Check with me first if you need anything. 

I decided I really can use all of that stuff you offered. I sent some stuff I'm  offering so far to trade in the PM. I will take and send more pictures of everything if you want.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 11:07 PM, gatorincebu said:

James,

Your paint job turned out nice . And this is a truck I like.  I also have one or two to restore myself.

So I am watching to see what you do here !

Be Well

Gator

Here she is finished 100% trailer and all. Decided to do the Allied truck and drop the green.

20210616_192820.jpg

20210616_192826.jpg

45 minutes ago, Mopar - D said:

Looks awesome James. 

Thank you. It took a while to get it completely finished but it paid off. I have several unfinished one can be seen in the pic there. The green Kenworth with the silver trailer. I'm just in a rut right now and my building has came to a grinding halt.