Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/24 RENAULT ALPINE A110

doubleyoung2003

Fantastic work!  I've been told this is a very good kit, but all the extra effort you put into adding detail and fixing small issues resulted in an outstanding build.      

Really liked the video as well.  I especially appreciated your listing of the paint manufacturers and their part numbers for the various stages of the build.  I had no idea it would require all the paints you used to simulate the factory body color, but it looks like you nailed it.  

Hope to see more from you soon.  

10 hours ago, afx said:

Very nice.

5 hours ago, GeeBee said:

Superb build, probably one of the best I've seen of this model 

5 hours ago, Classicgas said:

Wow, stunning and stellar. 

2 hours ago, Hard_2_Handle_454 said:

Really cool

2 hours ago, Merc-57 said:

Oh Man, this is a stellar build. Both my thumbs up

THANK YOU GUYS!!😊

7 hours ago, Monty said:

Fantastic work!  I've been told this is a very good kit, but all the extra effort you put into adding detail and fixing small issues resulted in an outstanding build.      

Really liked the video as well.  I especially appreciated your listing of the paint manufacturers and their part numbers for the various stages of the build.  I had no idea it would require all the paints you used to simulate the factory body color, but it looks like you nailed it.  

Hope to see more from you soon.  

Thank you Monty!! I try to share my building progress through video as detailed as possible,

I wish my video could provide useful information...😊

by the way,this kit is just outstanding!! building it is enjoyable!!😄

9 hours ago, beeRS said:

That’s just beautiful!

7 hours ago, grodudulle77 said:

Very awesome details, outstanding work !! 🤙😀

2 hours ago, hedotwo said:

Congrats, beautiful job!  So clean and crisply done! 

1 hour ago, baycolony said:

Really nicely done!  Love the color and the clean way you built this.

1 hour ago, drodg said:

Absolutely beautiful

MUCH APPRECIATE!!!😄😄

10 hours ago, lordairgtar said:

I have built this kit. Typical Tamiya quality and ease of build. I really liked the way it turned out but now I want to get another and follow your technique.

hi, I am glad my works is helpful...😄

I got two of this kit,and I think it's worth to build this kit again!🙂

happy modeling and have a nice day!!

Gorgeous Alpine. The colour looks right. Beautiful, clean build. 

I looked into buying a 1:1 a few years back, but had missed the boat as the prices started to climb. They're out of reach for me, now. Sure would look good in the garage next to the Europa.

What a gorgeous Alpine. I’m really impressed with the bright trim work (foil?), absolutely stunning. I built this Tamiya kit many years ago and remember it being a joy to assemble. It’s also amazing how small these cars were (I’ve never seen a 1:1 version in person, I just remember comparing it with other 1/24 car models at the time). Thanks for sharing!

4 hours ago, Bainford said:

Gorgeous Alpine. The colour looks right. Beautiful, clean build. 

I looked into buying a 1:1 a few years back, but had missed the boat as the prices started to climb. They're out of reach for me, now. Sure would look good in the garage next to the Europa.

It's a pity. ..

I think cars from the 60s and 70s always exude a unique beauty and I love them..Fortunately,at least  I can get some of  these cars on the model..🙂

just got lotus europa special from Tamiya,that is a great kit too,working on it..

cheers!!😊

4 hours ago, papajohn97 said:

What a gorgeous Alpine. I’m really impressed with the bright trim work (foil?), absolutely stunning. I built this Tamiya kit many years ago and remember it being a joy to assemble. It’s also amazing how small these cars were (I’ve never seen a 1:1 version in person, I just remember comparing it with other 1/24 car models at the time). Thanks for sharing!

when I open the box of this kit, I am also surprised by it's small body,when I finished,I think the balance of appearance is just right..what a charming design..

a joyful kit to build..

thank you and have a nice day!!😊