Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here's a couple of fast and fun builds. Used glue on both. Only paint on Red Baron's face and goggles. A black Sharpie for pupils and eye brows on both. That's it. They both came together in mail less than 10 hour ago. So you can see they are both very quick and easy builds. The propellers work on both planes. Though in the first picture you can see that they can not be seen while spinning. They spin too fast. Nice quality. Good stands. I like them, and would not be afraid to recommend them to others. In fact, for those of you with grandchildren, this might a fun build and bonding experience for you and the young ones. 

IMG_4421.JPG

IMG_4422.JPG

IMG_4423.JPG

IMG_4424.JPG

IMG_4425.JPG

Edited by unclescott58
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Built Snoopy with his Camel when the kit first came out and he still sits in my display case to this day. When I heard that Atlantis had bought the molds I was excited. Bought the first two re-issues and will buy them all as they come out.  Schultz created a cartoon that will never be forgotten and these kits are great for young beginning modellers and even for us old timers who want to remember the past.

• 1 year later...
On 6/28/2022 at 10:51 PM, stavanzer said:

A good review of the kits by "Dembrudders"

https://www.dembrudders.com/atlantis-snoopy-and-his-sopwith-camel--red-baron-reviews.html

Shows the parts well.

Dembrudders is one of my favorite plastic model websites. They don’t do a lot of model car stuff there. But, their info on other types of models is great. One thing I like, is they tend to give great info on the real items the models are based on. They also have a great sense of humor. Especially as seen in their videos. Again, not a great source for model cars stuff. There is some. But, mainly its on other things. Which is okay. We have sites like this, with very knowledgeable people on here to tell us about the cars. 

Thanks for telling about, and posting the link to their web site/review, Alan. 

Edited by unclescott58
  • Thanks 1